Windows 10: How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

Discus and support How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I get a fresh start in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? I want to erase my history statistics.. The RESET button does NOT work.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Lesster, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Lesster Win User

How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

How do I get a fresh start in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? I want to erase my history statistics..

The RESET button does NOT work.

:)

Lesster, Aug 23, 2020
  2. patchfile Win User

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

There does not appear to be an option to reset the played statistics in the new Free Cell game. Even though I have found several mentions of patch notes that seem to suggest that resetting of stats was added some time in 2014.

I have read several of these help threads, most of them are years old, but there does not appear to be an answer.

So here we go, how do I reset the game statistics for the Free Cell game in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection? It is being run in Windows 10 and the stats are being saved online (or as it is called now, "The Cloud", so stupid).

Yes there is a "Reset" button in the game options menu, but it only resets game options, not game statistics.

Yes you can load the game statistics screen, but there is no way to reset them from there.

I uninstalled the Solitaire collection then reinstalled it. Stats remained.

I have deleted all files associated with Solitaire Collection, and deleted all registry entries(also known as a manual uninstall). Stats remained.

I have logged into XBOX live and looked for a ways to delete all of my saved stats, could not find any such thing.

If there is no way to actually reset the stats, then just tell me so I can find a new game to play.

patchfile, Aug 23, 2020
  3. How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I DONT LIKE YOUR PRESENT IDEA OF FREE CELL - GIVE ME BACK THE OLD VERSION I HAD ON WINDOWS 7.

Ralph Moore, Aug 23, 2020
  4. How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

How to reset FreeCell stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

help restart free cell on computer

IrisKennan, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

1. How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? - Similar Threads - erase stats Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium Subscriber to the Solitaire Collection. When I first started playing I was able to set the options for the games and then forget about them until I wanted to change them to some others. Just recently, after every single game and when I choose "new game" the...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collections

Microsoft Solitaire Collections: After playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for many years, it has dissappeared. How do I reconnect? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collections/4e074eee-b5af-43da-a069-2721f3fe3ccb
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I subscribe to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and have enjoyed using it for a few years.Today someone else is logged in on my Microsoft Solitaire app and I can't log him/her out. I have tried uninstalling the app; resetting it and even restoring my laptop to a previous date,...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game: Hello. I have Windows 10 and Microsoft Solitaire Collection Additional content won't load or install Star Club XP card backs! How to fix this? No Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game! How to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection Bonus Game?...
  8. how do i open a microsoft solitaire collection app

how do i open a microsoft solitaire collection app: how do i install solitaire collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-a-microsoft-solitaire-collection-app/83990140-ec4c-4bfc-bb3f-41b42c1572e6
  9. Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft games - Solitaire Collection problems: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the MS Solitaire Collection and it will not allow me to change the play difficulty. It is stuck on Random. I also checked for updates and I am current with those. How can I change the play level???...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: I see the difficulty option but it won't allow me to change it. I am using Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-collection-games/0cb995b6-1618-4f23-afb3-ff7471797bfe