Windows 10: How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America

Discus and support How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America. I get 6 numbers, and they all route me to someone who screws up my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GJB46, Aug 27, 2020.

1. GJB46 Win User

How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America

How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America. I get 6 numbers, and they all route me to someone who screws up my computer even more. Last one gave me a number to a store.

I just put in settings, because I have so many problems now, I don't know what else to do.

:)

GJB46, Aug 27, 2020
  2. oscar11---01, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Symbian Anna for North America..NOT OUT

Yes, Nokia said the anna update was now in North America, they announced it right before Nokia world. But im telling you the update is not out. There are many North American Nokia owners who still have no update. Google it, search this site you will see.
    The N9 also just receive an important update pr 1.1 but that update is also not available in North America. I just really don't trust this company anymore. They simply do not support North America.

oscar11---01, Aug 27, 2020
  4. How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America

No Anna update still for N8 in North America??

Read my lips.....NO MORE SYMBIAN SOFTWARE UPDATES FOR NORTH AMERICA....this came straight from the head of Nokia north america cris webber.

If you own a nokia phone and it's older than 1 year you are SOL. If it dies tomorrow you SOL.

Nokia will not support North America Symbian devices anymore. Your have been warned.

oscar11---01, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America

1. How do I escalate and get hold of a Technical Service MANAGER in North America - Similar Threads - escalate hold Technical

2. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  3. Copilot not showing in North America

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot not showing in North America: I have a Dell Laptop and got the new Windows 23H2 update today but Copilot is not showing in the taskbar and it was not previously either. Does anyone else see this feature? I have tried running the prompt: microsoft-edge://?ux=copilot&tcp=1&source=taskbar but it just opens...
  4. How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?: Is there anyone who is competent in the Support team at Microsoft?Since July, every month I have the same problem, I cannot reconcile the billing Microsoft issues. But you take the money anyway.You close Support tickets without contacting me or asking if the issue is...
  5. why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..: why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone.. What a joke. Every prompt you follow that says technical support is a dead end. What a glorious company to send customers on a wild goose chase...
  6. why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone..: why is it impossible to get a hold of technical support? online or by phone.. What a joke. Every prompt you follow that says technical support is a dead end. What a glorious company to send customers on a wild goose chase...
  7. Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America

in Windows 10 Support
    Uk videos on the dvd drive in north America: Saw some dvds that play in uk, but not necessarily in canada. Is there a conversion app? Thanks all https://www.amazon.ca/POIROT-COMPLETE-1-13-David-Suchet/dp/B00EQ30DDQ/ref=sr_1_6?crid=142USFRQX4ZGB&dchild=1&keywords=poirot+complete+collection+dvd&qid=161 174671
  8. Very rude Technical Support - Escalation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very rude Technical Support - Escalation: I have been encountering a Blue Screen error on my laptop for the last 20 hours. I called Technical Support and they did some updates that didn't resolve the issue. I called again 3 times hoping to get the issue resolved, everytime the technicians were just trying solutions...
  9. MyPhoneSupport technical service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MyPhoneSupport technical service: Has anyone done business with MyPhoneSupport Technical - ConsumerSoft? They claim they are 24/7 tech support, antivirus, clean up etc. and that they provide services that Windows Defender does not via Windows 10. I had them for 2 years and they talked me into 2 more years...
  10. How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?: The last three Windows 10 updates left my desktop without sound output from speakers or headphones. Each time I ended up contacting Microsoft Windows Technical Support who took remote control of my computer and sorted the problem out via a series of entries in Control Panel....