Windows 10: how do I establish the password for a new network account

Discus and support how do I establish the password for a new network account in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I establish the password for a new network account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by L. S. Cardman, Mar 8, 2019.

1. how do I establish the password for a new network account

how do I establish the password for a new network account

:)

L. S. Cardman, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 8, 2019
  3. account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Create your Microsoft Account Today

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 8, 2019
  4. how do I establish the password for a new network account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

how do I establish the password for a new network account

1. how do I establish the password for a new network account - Similar Threads - establish password network

2. How do I recover a password for a brand new account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover a password for a brand new account?: I was setting up a user for my daughter to use on a new laptop. I created the account. I tried logging in and it says the password is incorrect. I go through the recovery process and recieve an email saying I didnt provide enough info. It is a brand new account. I have only...
  3. How do I recover a password for a brand new account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover a password for a brand new account?: I was setting up a user for my daughter to use on a new laptop. I created the account. I tried logging in and it says the password is incorrect. I go through the recovery process and recieve an email saying I didnt provide enough info. It is a brand new account. I have only...
  4. failing in establishing a new child account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    failing in establishing a new child account: When trying to establish a new account for my child, it fails and shows a message: "something doesn't work, it's not you' it's us" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failing-in-establishing-a-new-child-account/540955af-4a53-4f5f-a7e4-e3585f683ce9
  5. failing in establishing a new child account

failing in establishing a new child account: When trying to establish a new account for my child, it fails and shows a message: "something doesn't work, it's not you' it's us" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failing-in-establishing-a-new-child-account/540955af-4a53-4f5f-a7e4-e3585f683ce9
  6. Connection with network not established

Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  7. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connection with network not established: Hello,I'm using my PC earlier and everything works smoothly. I tried using again today and it cannot connect to internet. I restarted my router, restarted my PC and even reconnect the cable. I have internet since wifi is working. I think the network is not working please...
  8. Connection with network not established

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. New laptop not excepting established Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New laptop not excepting established Microsoft account: Got a new laptop and tried signing into Microsoft and states it didn’t exist. My son already has an account set up for xbox live as well as his iPhone. Also, tried creating a “new” and says email already exists. Need Help....
  10. How do I create a network password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create a network password?: Hi, I've posted here about 3 or 4 weeks ago, and since had a lot of my questions answered. I also post in Seven Forums and XP Forms, respectively. I don't wan to be redundant, and apologize in advance. *Smile I'm pretty setup now with sharing and security permissions...