Windows 10: How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

Discus and support How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JakeEaglesham, Apr 16, 2019.

1. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

:)

JakeEaglesham, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Windows Live Mail export to Windows 10 mail app

Hi Greg,

Windows Mail app has limited feature to have the have the contacts, emails and folders in Windows Live Mail to be exported. With regard to this, we recommend that you export your Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and data instead to Outlook. You can check
    this article: Export Windows Live Mail email, contacts, and calendar data to Outlook
    for steps on how to transfer your contacts and all your folders.

Meanwhile, we recommend that you submit this query as a suggestion. Provide feedback in Mail app for Windows 10, kindly follow the steps provided in this
    link.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Clark Ari, Apr 16, 2019
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Michael87 Win User

How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook? [​IMG]

How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook? [​IMG]

Michael87, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

1. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook? - Similar Threads - export email folders

2. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  3. how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook: how to export a calender from windows mail and calendar app to outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-export-a-calender-from-windows-mail-and/2cc8133b-9985-4471-b2f3-dd30e2895239
  4. Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Export emails from W10 Mail app to pst file?: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 and have lots of important emails in the inbox. I was using IMAP. I'm now changing my whole system and want to move to Outlook Exchange mail as part of Office 365. How do I save all existing emails in Mail so I can import them...
  5. Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Exporting e-mail from windows 10 mail app: I have to get e-mails stored localy on a computer exported so that i can innport them to Outlook on new computer. But the user only ever used the windows 10 mail app and pop e-mail. Any addvice? I have tried finding the file location with little luck. Found one path which...
  6. How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?: So, I got locked out of my gmail account due to 2FA, then getting a new phone... I used Google Authenticator, so I lost all my keys from the old phone [which broke]. My Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app still is logged in. Is there a way for me to export my email address from...
  7. Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export folders from Windows Live Mail to Outlook: Hi, Up until now I have been using Windows Live Mail WLM to receive, send and store my emails. However, after changing my password for security reasons my Live Mail will no longer work. I have Outlook installed on my PC so I intend to start using that instead. However, I...
  8. Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!

in Browsers and Email
    Why Outlook not exporting email folders, urgent help!: My Outlook [img] OS Windows 10 (Japanese) Hi, I want to export email folder as PST file if possible contacts also. I have also read and done precisely as mentioned in your tutorial of Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Export Outlook 2016 Email,...
  9. Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting Windows Live Mail emails to Outlook 2016: I recently went with Microsoft Office 365 and when trying to export emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016 desktop client using Microsoft Exchange, an error message states there's no email program associated to perform the action and directs me to create an association...
  10. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail export

2. how do i import my mails from windows live to the mail app in windows 10

3. mail app export folders

4. do not see sign in win10 mail create folders,
  5. export mail from windows 10 mail app,
  6. export windows mail folders,
  7. how to export folders from windows mail app to outlook ,
  8. export outlook mail on windows 10,
  9. export email folders windows 10 mail,
  10. export folders from windows 10 mail app to outlook,
  11. export email and folders from windows 10 mail app