Windows 10: How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?

Discus and support How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive? The only options I see when I select a photo and select export are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ArdenD_2005, Jun 29, 2019.

1. How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive? The only options I see when I select a photo and select export are "Upload and Share Contend to OneDrive" or "Upload to Sway." There are no other options available.

:)

ArdenD_2005, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Master... Win User

Exporting Photos in Windows 10 Photo App

Original Title: Exporting Photos

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10.

Master..., Jun 29, 2019
  3. KarenZE Win User
    Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Jun 29, 2019
  4. How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?

How to export photos windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps & check if it helps.

If you were using other application apart from file explorer, you may follow the below steps to export to pen drive/flash drive.

• Open the location where the Photos are located using File Explorer.
    • Select the files you want to Export.
    • Right click on the file and select ‘Send to’ from its context menu.
    • Now select the Jump drive from the sub menu.
    • Once the transfer is done, you may open the jump hard disk drive from the File Explorer and check if the file is present there.
    Please get back with the above information to assist you better.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?

1. How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive? - Similar Threads - export photos Photos

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  4. Export People tags from Windows 10 Photos app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Export People tags from Windows 10 Photos app: I put a few hours of work into this, hopefully its helpful to others. I wanted to be able to create a query against the Photos database to output the People it identified through face recognition and the names I assigned to those recognition groups. I could then use this as...
  5. Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album

Photos app - Exporting photos from Video Editor to Photo Album: Is there a way to change a Video Editor into a photo album. We have inadvertently saved a heap of photos from various locations into the Video Editor. I can't seem to find a way to either export them or change the format from a Video Editor to a Photo Album. Any...
  6. how do i export photos from windows 10 to my motorola i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i export photos from windows 10 to my motorola i phone: import photos from pc to moto i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-export-photos-from-windows-10-to-my/33edcbf8-7d1a-4ee4-b7f3-399ab9b334cf
  7. Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app

Problem exporting photos from Mac Photos app to Windows 10 Photos app: I recently tried to export all of my photos (around 15k) from 2010 iMac to my Windows 10 computer. I followed the instructions that I found at https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/move-mac-files-windows-pc. The result was that 2/3 of my photos were imported into my Windows 10...
  8. How to i export all my photos from the photos app to a hard disk in windows 10?

How to i export all my photos from the photos app to a hard disk in windows 10?: I spend an hour researching and still cannot find an answer to this. Please help. All the photos are not in the pictures folder so please do not suggest that. And i do not have permission to access C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. It is not in my one drive folder either....
  9. Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app

Exporting video from Windows 10 photo app: Up until recently I had no problems exporting videos from the photo app. I tried today to export(share) a video to YouTube, 1st it asked me to sign into Google, then it wanted me to give Uploader access to my YouTube account. To start with I clicked OK then it showed a code...
  10. Photos app Windows 10 probleme export

Photos app Windows 10 probleme export: Bonjour, quand je réalise un montage vidéo (images provenant de GoPro) sur "Photos" de Windows 10 il y a un gros problème à l'export, on ne voit plus les images d'origine mais un écran rose rayé à la place, il reste juste le son. Regardez l'exemple que ça donne sur ma vidéo...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to export photos from windows to google photos

2. how to export video from pc to photos

3. how to export my windows picture to my google drive?

4. windows photo app export,
  5. how to export photos from microsoft photos ,
  6. export videos in windows photos app as mp4,
  7. export photos folder from photos app