Windows 10: how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

Discus and support how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ىسى رحمة, Dec 1, 2023.

1. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had any issues. Now I can barely play 10 minutes before my screen turns black and I can still hear background pc noise, only way to get the screen to render back normally is by holding the power button down 10-15 seconds then the PC reboots up as if nothing happened at all and brings me to my password login screen. My graphics card is a gtx 970 overclocked

:)

ىسى رحمة, Dec 1, 2023
  2. Srimadhwa B, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Dec 1, 2023
  4. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

my pc screen flashes black

my screen will randomly flash black when my screen buffers. For example if I'm playing a turn based game every time i go to the next turn the screen flashes and shows black bars. I've been looking and my drivers are up to date any suggestions on how to
    fix? Thanks!

pcmasterrace, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

1. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen - Similar Threads - figure fix why

2. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on: For the past couple of months, my computer screen has kept going black for a couple of seconds then turning back on. When i first start my computer, this doesn't always happen, but as soon as i start playing a game usually Fortnite it starts happen and then my displays go all...
  3. Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my pc screen keep going black randomly and then turning back on: For the past couple of months, my computer screen has kept going black for a couple of seconds then turning back on. When i first start my computer, this doesn't always happen, but as soon as i start playing a game usually Fortnite it starts happen and then my displays go all...
  4. My PC keeps crashing and I cannot figure out how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing and I cannot figure out how to fix it: Started in January. It just completely restarts randomly. Usually when I'm playing a game but recently I'm unsure what exactly is triggering it. This is the second time I'm attempting to make this post because it crashed in the middle of making it it a minute ago. No blue...
  5. My PC keeps crashing and I cannot figure out how to fix it

My PC keeps crashing and I cannot figure out how to fix it: Started in January. It just completely restarts randomly. Usually when I'm playing a game but recently I'm unsure what exactly is triggering it. This is the second time I'm attempting to make this post because it crashed in the middle of making it it a minute ago. No blue...
  6. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen: My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had any issues. Now I can barely play 10 minutes before my screen turns black and I can still hear background pc noise, only way to...
  7. how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I figure out and fix why my PC keeps randomly going black screen: My PC recently starting having black screen issues/Crashing. It only happens when I’m playing my game MW3 I’ve been playing for months and never had any issues. Now I can barely play 10 minutes before my screen turns black and I can still hear background pc noise, only way to...
  8. What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black

What should I do to fixe my screen randomly going black: My Hp Pavilion i5 Iris xe Graphics laptop Seems to Experience the screen randomly going black every few seconds. The display also has gone all fuzzy before And I reinstalled windows and it fixed it Is there a better way to fix this?...
  9. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...
  10. My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why

My pc keeps blue screening and i cant figure out why: I bought a new pc about 4 days ago, and it has been constantly crashing not even blue screening except for one instance, and I can't for the life of me figure out why. it happens out of nowhere, my screen goes black i can still hear things through my headset but my screen...