Windows 10: How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

Discus and support How do I file a complaint with Microsoft in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I originally called Microsoft support to get help with the blurry screen. The first agent logged into my computer using remove access control, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by UTanebe, Jul 6, 2019.

1. UTanebe Win User

How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

I originally called Microsoft support to get help with the blurry screen. The first agent logged into my computer using remove access control, and managed to change the "input timing value", which caused the screen to go black. This agent "Christopher M." disappeared and I haven't been able to see anything on my monitor ever since.

I called 3 times since but none of the other support agents have been able to fix this. In fact, the last agent tried to do portable media reboot by remote access control, and ended up corrupting the USB stick on my other laptop. Now I have to go buy a new USB stick tomorrow and go through the same process all over again. And each call takes about 2 hours.

It seems every time I call support, they create more issues than to resolve them. I still need to get the first computer working again. Any suggestions on how to file a complaint and get this issue resolved?

:)

UTanebe, Jul 6, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jul 6, 2019
  3. How do I contact microsoft about a complaint?

After a windows 10 update, my office 365 outlook app malfunctioned. I tried the support contact listed with the app. If was clear after 6 hours and 3 different tech over the phone, that they had no idea how to fix the issue. Not only that but new issues
    arose as the result of their attempts. Original issues were quickly resolved through an outside computer tech company who are used to fixing problems after a windows 10 update push. But Microsoft is handling this new issue through electronic communication.
    It is clear that it won't get resolved this way.

Someone suggested Microsoft.com/support as a way to file a complaint. This is for software complaints and suggestions, all electronic. I need a place to register a complaint about departments and maybe get some real help.

Distaisfiedcustomer, Jul 6, 2019
  4. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

NVIDIA Files Complaints Against Samsung and Qualcomm for Patent Infringement

And you think Samsung represents all PowerVR phone and tablet sales? Did you forget about all the other PowerVR graphics core SoC users like Apple ? like MediaTek? like Intel ? like Allwinner? like Texas Instruments ? like Amazon ? like HTC ? like Sony? like Microsoft/Nokia ? like Google/Motorola ? like a pretty long list of other vendors?
    At least four of the members of that list (and probably more if I could be arsed to check) have pretty extensive licensing agreements with Nvidia - maybe that's why they aren't listed in the complaint

HumanSmoke, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

How do I file a complaint with Microsoft

1. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft - Similar Threads - file complaint Microsoft

2. How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?: Is there anyone who is competent in the Support team at Microsoft?Since July, every month I have the same problem, I cannot reconcile the billing Microsoft issues. But you take the money anyway.You close Support tickets without contacting me or asking if the issue is...
  3. How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I escalate a complaint to a competent person at Microsoft?: Is there anyone who is competent in the Support team at Microsoft?Since July, every month I have the same problem, I cannot reconcile the billing Microsoft issues. But you take the money anyway.You close Support tickets without contacting me or asking if the issue is...
  4. File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport

File a complaint on Microsoft ProSupport: I opened a ticket with Microsoft ProSupport and of course had to pay the $500 one time support fee. This was Thur, 7/26/2023 and we still have not heard a thing from them. Even after 6 emails to the support ticket and 5 calls back to them to inquire about the status. Each...
  5. HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?: What is the next recourse for filing a complaint with Microsoft windows when there has been over 10 tickets, over 200 hours of wasted support time with reps that have no idea what their doing, or even how to speak english?...
  6. HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?

HOW DO I FILE A COMPLAINT?: What is the next recourse for filing a complaint with Microsoft windows when there has been over 10 tickets, over 200 hours of wasted support time with reps that have no idea what their doing, or even how to speak english?...
  7. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?: At my company we have a premium 365 subscription which includes intune. We have contacted intune support. Basically we have found out that Microsoft is using 3rd party support to support their products. And we LITERALLY can't get any help at all. One guy logs in and basically...
  8. How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?

How do I file a complaint with Microsoft?: At my company we have a premium 365 subscription which includes intune. We have contacted intune support. Basically we have found out that Microsoft is using 3rd party support to support their products. And we LITERALLY can't get any help at all. One guy logs in and basically...
  9. How do I file a complaint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I file a complaint?: I downloaded Win 11 to a Surface Pro X and have completely disabled the laptop even though the check prior and the Win 11 website recommended the Upgrade. Tech support told me after the fact that the Surface Pro X arms proc does poorly on Win11. I am not able to roll back to...
  10. How do I file a complaint?

How do I file a complaint?: I downloaded Win 11 to a Surface Pro X and have completely disabled the laptop even though the check prior and the Win 11 website recommended the Upgrade. Tech support told me after the fact that the Surface Pro X arms proc does poorly on Win11. I am not able to roll back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file complaint against microsoft

2. how to file a complaint with microsoft

3. file a complaint with microsoft

4. file a complaint microsoft,
  5. how to file a complaint microsoft,
  6. how do i complain about microsoft,
  7. Can I file a complaint against being with Microsoft