Windows 10: How do I find a debugger running in my system

Discus and support How do I find a debugger running in my system in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to run a newly downloaded audio enhancer. When I click on the executable, I get a message (see attached). I have no idea what to do.Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I find a debugger running in my system

I want to run a newly downloaded audio enhancer. When I click on the executable, I get a message (see attached). I have no idea what to do.Attachment 173858

:)

Nisko, Jan 22, 2018

2. "For security purposes" Windows 10

I am trying to run Recolored, which I had no problems with on Windows 7. When I try to run it in Windows 10, I get this message: "For security purposes, this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system
    debugger before trying to run this program again". How do I deactivate 'debuggers' on Windows 10?

RosePlummer, Jan 22, 2018
  3. A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program

Dears,

I recieve an error of WinLicense that's telling me when i start up my application/game called Crossfire europe: " A debugger has been found running your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program.

This error keeps coming back when i try to start it over and over again.

Any solution please?

Greets,

YounisMohammad, Jan 22, 2018
  4. flamer Win User

Hi Nisko,

generally if you were running a debugger you would know about it! (Software crackers use them to do their magic)
    You could look at the taskmanager for any services running you don't recognise and google the name of them to see what they are.

I do not know of any debuggers that start automatically with Windows, so if this is happening after a reboot I would contact the author of the software because it sounds like a bug to me. You could try running in compatibility mode but I don't think that will help.

flamer, Jan 22, 2018
  5. LMiller7 Win User
    Windows 10 does not include a debugger and there are some very specific procedures to setting up and activating one. Assuming this is your computer if a debugger was running you would almost certainly know about it.

Some applications for various reasons attempt to detect if a debugger is running. But this determination is not foolproof. False detection can occur if the application is running on an OS it was not designed for, such as an older application running on a 64 bit OS. All I can suggest is to contact the software supplier to see if there is a solution.

LMiller7, Jan 22, 2018
  6. pepanee Win User
    pepanee, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I find a debugger running in my system - Similar Threads - find debugger running

2. A debugger has been found running in your system on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    A debugger has been found running in your system on Windows 10: Many Windows users are not able to start an application or game on Windows 10. When they open the application they face the following error message. A debugger has been found running in your system. Please, unload it from the memory and restart your Program [ATTACH] A...
  3. How do I find out if Defender is running? Run only on-demand

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find out if Defender is running? Run only on-demand: How do I find out of Defender is currently running? If the shield icon is NOT appearing in Systray does NOT mean something. I have no shield icon in SysTray but I got occasionally notification popus/messages from Defender anyway that there are no threats. So Defender must...
  4. How do I find out of Defender is running? Run only on-demand

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find out of Defender is running? Run only on-demand: How do I find out of Defender is currently running? If the shield icon is NOT appearing in Systray does NOT mean something. I have no shield icon in SysTray but I got occasionally notification popus/messages from Defender anyway that there are no threats. So Defender must...
  5. How do I find this program that's running on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find this program that's running on startup?: I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it. https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on programs and I can't find its location. I could disable it on startup, but I want to know where it is so I can uninstall....
  6. this program will not run while system debuggers are active.

in Windows 10 Customization
    this program will not run while system debuggers are active.: Hello I'm trying to install longstanding online games, but I always get out "For security purposes, this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system debugger before trying to run this program again." and I don't even install...
  7. How do I find my system recovery key without using my laptop to find it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find my system recovery key without using my laptop to find it: submitted by /u/Code_Quake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emsr23/how_do_i_find_my_system_recovery_key_without/
  8. A debugger has been found running in your system. help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A debugger has been found running in your system. help: This happens whenever I try to launch a specific game. I have windows up-to-date and everything else How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-debugger-has-been-found-running-in-your-system/a2cf1e25-aca8-4836-b1fa-6a80ecd781c7
  9. Debugger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Debugger: I am trying to play Age of Mythology on my windows 10 computer and it has worked great up to today. I just got a notice that said " Debugger detected. Unload debugger and try again". I have googled and you tubed and I can not find the fix I need. I have a basic knowledge of...
  10. a debugger has been found running in your system

in Windows 10 Support
    a debugger has been found running in your system: "a debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory and restart your program" help i need solution for this.... btw i'm trying to run a japanese visual novel..its running fine in windows 8 i already tried run as administrator or run it while my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find debugger in system

2. find debugger in my computer

3. how to find debugger on my windows

4. A debugger has been found running in your system. Please unload it from memory and restart your program Microsoft Support tenforums,
  5. a debugger has been found running in your system in window 7,
  6. how do i find if a debugger is running,
  7. ERROR in Windows 10 For security purposes this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable system debugger before trying to run this program again in Windows 10,
  8. how to find a debugger in computer memory,
  9. how to find a debugger,
  10. how to find a system debugger,
  11. DEBUGGER IN MY SYSTEMS,
  12. find debugger running on system,
  13. For security purposes this program will not run while system debuggers are active. Please remove or disable the system debugger before trying to run this program again.