Windows 10: How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

Discus and support How do i find a list of my programs on computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where are they located?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miss Tinkabell, May 31, 2019.

1. How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

Where are they located?

:)

Miss Tinkabell, May 31, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 31, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 31, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

1. How do i find a list of my programs on computer? - Similar Threads - find list programs

2. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  3. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  4. How do I find the listing of my ID and passwords for my programs and websites?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find the listing of my ID and passwords for my programs and websites?: I have chosen to save my ID's and passwords, but on sometimes I need know the actual information. I remember going to the list, I don't remember how I got there. I have Mcafee security software, maybe the list resides with them?...
  5. How to find program on computer?

How to find program on computer?: I'm puzzled over why I can't find a program by searching, no matter what words I use, although the program is plainly there on the Apps & Features page in Settings. It's Logitech SetPoint 6.69. I used it when I installed it and want to make changes but I can't find it in...
  6. How to find program on computer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find program on computer?: I'm puzzled over why I can't find a program by searching, no matter what words I use, although the program is plainly there on the Apps & Features page in Settings. It's Logitech SetPoint 6.69. I used it when I installed it and want to make changes but I can't find it in...
  7. How do I find Programs files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  8. How do I find my contact list?

How do I find my contact list?: How do I find my contact list? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-contact-list/1656df7f-9203-4f59-9a92-16b2b030de5c
  9. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  10. Where do I find a list of user accounts for my computer?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where do I find a list of user accounts for my computer?: Dear @ausgumbie: if, as appears to be the case, the recommended solution worked for you, please mark this thread solved by clicking the green button at the top right of the window for this thread: [img] That way, other visitors to TenForums will know that your question...