Windows 10: How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

Discus and support How do I find ALL my ad blockers? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Nisko, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank you.......

:)

Nisko, Oct 12, 2018

2. Ad blockers

my friend is having problems with pop up flash ads, it's a virus but his anti-virus (nod 32) can not find anything, so do any of you know good ad blockers running in IE 7 as he really doesn't want to run firefox because his PC goes crazy, otherwise suggest another anti-virus program that would be good and able to find the virus, however it would have to be free.

crazy pyro, Oct 12, 2018
  3. free ad blocker

recommend a good free ad blocker.

Ads, banner, flashes are making my surfing speed slow. I need an ad blocker but I dont have money. is there any good but free ad blocker?

HiddenStupid, Oct 12, 2018
  4. How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer

> how can I get ad blocker pro for internet explorer like the one I have on google chrome

I think I don't know any extension that is called "ad blocker pro". Is that really the correct name?

Personally, I use and recommend the browser extension/add-on uBlock Origin which is much more than an advertisment blocker.

Suggestion to read:

Jsssssssss, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

1. How do I find ALL my ad blockers? - Similar Threads - find blockers

2. How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....: How can I find a person logging in through my accounts? How can I speak to no play with a security issue. One of many. To preface this I have been told to **** ,to take a lot of pills via my laptop in writing, sounds go off in my home, photos data and apps missing deleted or...
  3. How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find a person logging in through my accounts and keep them off permanently.? ....: How can I find a person logging in through my accounts? How can I speak to no play with a security issue. One of many. To preface this I have been told to **** ,to take a lot of pills via my laptop in writing, sounds go off in my home, photos data and apps missing deleted or...
  4. we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows: we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-compatible-cameras-with-your/8172f01d-a428-4d6b-b100-1c21807d3f6a
  5. we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows: we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-couldnt-find-compatible-cameras-with-your/8172f01d-a428-4d6b-b100-1c21807d3f6a
  6. we couldn't find compatible cameras with your windows

7. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  8. How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?

How can I find out what TLS protocols Edge browser is defaulting to?: My wife goes to "https://silversneakers.com" and my router blocks with Threat Prevention and says "ET POLICY TLSv1.0 Used in Session". This is on her Surface Pro 9 tablet running latest Windows 11 version and Edge version. How can I tell Edge or Windows or Local Policy or...
  9. Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...

Why can my computer no longer find the external ARCAM irDAC-II digital to analog convertor...: My computer originally had a CPU and motherboard which wasa not compatible to W11. I have just changed them to compatible items. My sound system has run for several years without problems. It also worked with the new motherboard. Soon after the hardware change I reactivated...
  10. How do I find ALL my add blockers?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find ALL my add blockers?: I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank...