Windows 10: How do I find ALL my add blockers?

Discus and support How do I find ALL my add blockers? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I find ALL my add blockers?

I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank you.......

:)

Nisko, Oct 12, 2018

2. Pop up blocker for Chrome - Poper Blocker Re: Firefox

I use this one (Pop up blocker for Chrome™ - Poper Blocker)
    for Chrome with moderately good results. Kindly suggest recommendations for Firefox.

How do I find ALL my add blockers? [​IMG]

phaedruspress, Oct 12, 2018
  3. bruinator Win User
    spam blocker

looking for a simple email spam blocker for android. Can someone suggest one they actually use and works well.
    thx

bruinator, Oct 12, 2018
  4. How do I find ALL my add blockers?

Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I find ALL my add blockers?

1. How do I find ALL my add blockers? - Similar Threads - find add blockers

2. How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.: I found several places where the following is recommended:ren * *.pngBut that gets me the following error:ren : Cannot process argument because the value of argument "path" is not valid. Change the value of the "path" argument and run the operation again. At line:1 char:1 +...
  3. How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I add an extension to all the files in a directory.: I found several places where the following is recommended:ren * *.pngBut that gets me the following error:ren : Cannot process argument because the value of argument "path" is not valid. Change the value of the "path" argument and run the operation again. At line:1 char:1 +...
  4. add blocker?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add blocker?: HiMy wife is being plagued by pop up adds on her laptopwe have windows defender on but does not stop themplease would someone advise best cause of actionthank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-blocker/fc88081c-b2b4-4ac5-b167-badcee6974db
  5. add blocker?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    add blocker?: HiMy wife is being plagued by pop up adds on her laptopwe have windows defender on but does not stop themplease would someone advise best cause of actionthank youMr Soft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-blocker/fc88081c-b2b4-4ac5-b167-badcee6974db
  6. How do I find all existing values for registry?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I find all existing values for registry?: I Am tweaking my system for minimum latency. I go to registry a lot. But I Am very careful and not doing any changes, which I don't understand. I usually find what value does, by googling it and find it on microsoft docs, or elsewhere. But sometimes I can't google it, or find...
  7. Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help

in Browsers and Email
    Can't uninstall Add blockers. Help: Hello to everybody, Several sites are asking me to disable my add blocker while visiting them. Problem is that I can't find any bocker on my system (Win10 64 bits v. 20H2 19042.804). Where they are stored? I recenty started using Kaspersky Total Security as my AV. Can one of...
  8. how do i disable a pop up blocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable a pop up blocker: how do i disable a pop up blocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-a-pop-up-blocker/b58e4d52-0dd7-4289-bbba-ac2c66aae80a
  9. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  10. How do I find ALL my ad blockers?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I find ALL my ad blockers?: I thought I had deleted all my add blockers - but a site just came up and told me that I wouldn't see all their content because I had an ad blocker installed. Is there any way to find them all? If a website can tell me I have (at least) one, why can't I find it? Thank...