Windows 10: How do I find Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10? (Canadian Tech)

Discus and support How do I find Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10? (Canadian Tech) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can't seem to find a way to view the Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10. I used these in Widows 7 and they proved to be very helpful at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CDohner, Apr 9, 2019.

1. CDohner Win User

How do I find Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10? (Canadian Tech)

I can't seem to find a way to view the Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10. I used these in Widows 7 and they proved to be very helpful at times.

:)

CDohner, Apr 9, 2019

2. How To Delete Temporary Internet Files And Temporary Files In Windows 10

Hi,

As you are saying that you are not able to delete the temporary internet files and temporary Files in Windows 10.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue.

1.Have you installed any third party applications to clean up temporary Files?

2.In the Disk Cleanup had you checked the Temporary Internet files and Temporary files before doing disk cleanup?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and try deleting the temporary internet files.

• Open Internet Explorer by typing Internet Explorer in Search Bar. Click the
      Tools
      button, and then click Internet Options.
    • Click the General tab, and then, under Browsing history, click
      Delete.
    • In the Delete Browsing History dialog box, select the check boxes for the information you want to delete, click
      Delete, and then click OK.
    I also suggest you refer the Microsoft article on View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/view-delete-browsing-history-microsoft-edge

Let us know if the issue with the deletion of temporary files is resolved we will be glad to assist you further.

Anup Karkal, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2019
  4. NShafkat Win User

How To Delete Temporary Internet Files And Temporary Files In Windows 10

Hi Anup,

Thank you for your reply.

I would respond as follows:

1. No, I have not installed any third party applications to delete Temporary Internet Files or Temporary Files.

2. Yes, as mentioned in my message, I had chcked the relevant boxes for Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files before performing Disk Clean-up. But still the files won't delete.

Your suggestion is about deleting Browsing history. I don't have any issues with deleting Browsing history. It's about deleting Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files. Browsing history can be deleted via Internet Options or from the option available
    in the Hub of Microsoft Edge.

Any help on how to delete Temporary Internet Files and Temporary Files would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

NShafkat, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I find Content.IE5 (temporary files) in Windows 10? (Canadian Tech) - Similar Threads - find Content IE5

2. How do I delete Temporary files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete Temporary files?: How to delete temporary files, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-temporary-files/47a31507-485a-4553-883a-e22809bb8a10
  3. How do I delete Temporary files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete Temporary files?: How to delete temporary files, thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-temporary-files/47a31507-485a-4553-883a-e22809bb8a10
  4. How do I recover files from a windows 10 temporary account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I recover files from a windows 10 temporary account?: I logged into Windows 10, and it created a temporary account for me. I managed to find all of my desktop files in my original profile and then cut them, and pasted them onto the temporary profile. I logged back in today and whatever issue there had been resolved itself and...
  5. How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files: I have a problem saving files in an application I use. It only happens when I have the application open for a period of time. The support page for the application says I might have a program deleting temporary files or garbage collecting. It may be malicious or it might...
  6. How do I open the contents of the contents of a gz file?

How do I open the contents of the contents of a gz file?: I have a website backup in a gz file. In Windows 7, I could penetrate this file without, I'm pretty sure, any add-on software. I think 7's compressed file tools opened the .gz file fine, and then each subfolder and its contents and subfolders was navigable. In Windows 10, I...
  7. how do i clean up temporary files

how do i clean up temporary files: how do I clean up temporary file s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-clean-up-temporary-files/f46cb1d4-e118-4b2f-8bcc-c2a011a44ab9
  8. temporary internet files folder how do I delete contents

temporary internet files folder how do I delete contents: I use disk cleanup it shows temporary internet files folder at 2.28gb ,but won't delete it please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/temporary-internet-files-folder-how-do-i-delete/6eed5b50-079e-4a7a-b72d-26eb4a8d971e"
  9. how to use search in windows 10 to find daata file content

in Cortana
    how to use search in windows 10 to find daata file content: I use Windows 10 Professional. I need to use the windows explorer feature to search my data files to locate specific data content. How?...
  10. Microsoft Money and IE5

Microsoft Money and IE5: Hi I've just installed Windows 10 and most programs are working fine. However, when I tried to open Microsoft Money (admittedly an old program), it presented me with the message ' Money requires some components of Internet Explorer 5 to function properly. Please re-install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. content.ie5 location windows 10

2. content.ie5 folder windows 10

3. content.ie5 windows 10

4. find IE5,
  5. windows 10 content.ie5 show,
  6. why do i have IE5 in win10,
  7. location of content.ie in windows 10,
  8. folder win 10 content.ie5,
  9. ie5 temp folder winow 10,
  10. content ie5 windows 10,
  11. how to view Content.IE5,