Windows 10: How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?

Discus and support How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I just got a Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, but when I buy things, they ask me for the Microsoft Gift Card 25-digit code, but I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JingfeiKang, May 11, 2020.

1. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?

Hello, I just got a Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, but when I buy things, they ask me for the Microsoft Gift Card 25-digit code, but I have never received that code. Where can I find it?

:)

JingfeiKang, May 11, 2020

2. microsoft gift cards

When using Microsoft Gift Card through your wallet, I see there is a Microsoft 25-digit character and PIN number displayed. Is that PIN number associated with my account or is that number been assigned through past transactional orders? Because truthfully,
    I see no assigned account numbers associated with my Microsoft Wallet gift card. But my account is displayed in my wallet. My question is, how do I retrieve a Microsoft Account Gift card number?

Xander_428, May 11, 2020
  3. Microsoft Gift Cards

I just purchased a microsoft gift card and can't add it to my phone to make purchases from the app store. Where is the 25 digit number that I need to add this card to my phone?

ToniKirkland, May 11, 2020
  4. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?

when i try to use a mastercard gift card which has 16 digits plus PIN, the Microsoft page asks for 25 character code

I have had no problems the past three weeks using three Mastercard gift cards (which are prepaid single use debit cards - they cannot be reloaded). These cards have a 16-digit account number and a three digit pin or secure ID, but the Microsoft account
    opens a field of 5 by 5 character account ID - my 16 digit plus 3 character PIN Master Card prepaid card and the 25 character field required on my Microsoft account login page seem to be mutually incompatible?

Is there a toll-free number to call the Microsoft Store about this because I have been looking since Friday online at Microsoft or in general Internet searches for a solution to this 16+3 character gift card ID versus the 25 digit card field which opens
    up from my Microsoft Account page when I select "Add a

gift card to my account?"

Apologies if the solution is right in front of my nose: I cannot see it and would appreciate a solution if it is available. When I called MasterCard customer service about this 16+3 digits verson 5 by 5 or 25 digits they recommended contacting Microsoft
    for the solution/work around.

Thank you.

REK

greenestguy, May 11, 2020
Thema:

How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card?

1. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card? - Similar Threads - find digit code

2. How do you find the 25 digit code for a GTA online shark card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you find the 25 digit code for a GTA online shark card: I have a 25 digit code for GTA online shark card and I cannot find the 25 digit code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-the-25-digit-code-for-a-gta-online/3739e2fc-5287-471e-b3d4-12e3b4ce0613
  3. How do you find the 25 digit code for a GTA online shark card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do you find the 25 digit code for a GTA online shark card: I have a 25 digit code for GTA online shark card and I cannot find the 25 digit code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-find-the-25-digit-code-for-a-gta-online/3739e2fc-5287-471e-b3d4-12e3b4ce0613
  4. 25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code

25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code: i want buy a gift card or redeem code 25 digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-microsoft-gift-card-or-reedeem-code/abbe1f3f-bda9-4ee1-ba12-61417ab80abe
  5. 25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code: i want buy a gift card or redeem code 25 digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-microsoft-gift-card-or-reedeem-code/abbe1f3f-bda9-4ee1-ba12-61417ab80abe
  6. 25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card: Hello, I just got a Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, but when I buy things, they ask me for the Microsoft Gift Card 25-digit code, but I have never received that code. Where can I find it. i have checked my email and no link was sent but also sent a request for...
  8. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card: Hello, I just got a Microsoft Gift card from Microsoft Rewards, but when I buy things, they ask me for the Microsoft Gift Card 25-digit code, but I have never received that code. Where can I find it. i have checked my email and no link was sent but also sent a request for...
  9. How do I find my 25 digit code on Microsoft Gift Card

10. Microsoft Digital Gift card

Microsoft Digital Gift card: Hi, my Microsoft account was blocked and I cannot make purchases online, so I will like to transfer my Microsoft account balance to a another account. Can I do that? , Thanks in advance!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is the gift code that I bought on microsoft store