Windows 10: How do I find my bit locker recovery key?

Discus and support How do I find my bit locker recovery key? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Not able to find it. I try going to the site on the blue screen, but it sends me to a Google search. Someone help me out here.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nik the Mighty one, Feb 16, 2020.

1. How do I find my bit locker recovery key?

Not able to find it. I try going to the site on the blue screen, but it sends me to a Google search. Someone help me out here.

:)

Nik the Mighty one, Feb 16, 2020

2. Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Feb 16, 2020
  3. bit locker recovery key

any one please help me in finding bit locker recovery key. when i turned on bit locker i saved my key but it got erased from my usb. i aslo cleared my tpm 2.0

please advise how to find the recovery key

i.mohammed02, Feb 16, 2020
  4. How do I find my bit locker recovery key?

Bit locker recovery key

Since last 4 days it is bit locker recovery key.

It is working well after giving Recovery key.

P.Surendra Reddy, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

How do I find my bit locker recovery key?

1. How do I find my bit locker recovery key? - Similar Threads - find bit locker

2. cant find the bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant find the bit locker recovery key: cant find the bit locker recovery key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-the-bit-locker-recovery-key/55796a60-d264-4d51-a739-7bff3cb7b947
  3. Unable to find my bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find my bit locker recovery key: Unable to find my bit locker recovery key.unable to login, asking for bit locker key while booting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-my-bit-locker-recovery-key/4b128a3c-9d6e-4edc-9539-5b655c04d11a
  4. Unable to find my bit locker recovery key

Unable to find my bit locker recovery key: Unable to find my bit locker recovery key.unable to login, asking for bit locker key while booting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-find-my-bit-locker-recovery-key/4b128a3c-9d6e-4edc-9539-5b655c04d11a
  5. Not able to find my bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to find my bit locker recovery key: I'm facing blue screen issue... I donot understand why am I not able to find my recovery key. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-my-bit-locker-recovery-key/e09d3dc2-1f7e-48c2-ae7c-97e7aaa31889
  6. Not able to find my bit locker recovery key

Not able to find my bit locker recovery key: I'm facing blue screen issue... I donot understand why am I not able to find my recovery key. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-find-my-bit-locker-recovery-key/e09d3dc2-1f7e-48c2-ae7c-97e7aaa31889
  7. I can't find bit locker Recovery key.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't find bit locker Recovery key.?: Mere paas lenovo ka laptop h .jisme windows 11 padi h. Maine 12 June 2023 ko apne laptop me k7 antiviruse instal kiya fir system reboot mang rha tha Maine reboot Kiya phir system bit locker recovery key mang rha h .mere paas bit locker recovery key khi note nhi h . Ab mai ky...
  8. Find bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find bit locker recovery key: I formatted the windows disk from my laptop and installed windows. Then the other two hard disks had the bit locker lock. I do not know the bit locker password. How can I find it. I looked in my Microsoft account and it was not there....
  9. Find bit locker recovery key

Find bit locker recovery key: I formatted the windows disk from my laptop and installed windows. Then the other two hard disks had the bit locker lock. I do not know the bit locker password. How can I find it. I looked in my Microsoft account and it was not there....
  10. Find the bit locker recovery key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Find the bit locker recovery key: My laptop Dell suddenly get problems about bit locker, i did not turn it on and didn't understand what happened. I could not start the laptop, it showed Automatic repairing, then turn to bit locker key. I called some one for helps, he set up new win for me but the disk D was...