Windows 10: How do I find my digital license?

Discus and support How do I find my digital license? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I’m trying to activate Office on my laptop and it won’t let me. It says I have a digital license already hooked up to it, how do I find my digital... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/plumeriashea, Sep 15, 2020.

1. How do I find my digital license?

I’m trying to activate Office on my laptop and it won’t let me. It says I have a digital license already hooked up to it, how do I find my digital license?

I’ve seen a few other answers but I don’t understand, if possible could someone dumb it down for me?

submitted by /u/plumeriashea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/plumeriashea, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

How do I find my digital license?

1. How do I find my digital license? - Similar Threads - find digital license

2. how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and...: how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and registerd to me but this laptop a friend gave to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-digital-license-on-a-laptop-that-i/770adddd-bdca-40c2-8050-fe59a3d10a29
  3. how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and...: how do i find digital license on a laptop that i factory reset/ its activated and registerd to me but this laptop a friend gave to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-digital-license-on-a-laptop-that-i/770adddd-bdca-40c2-8050-fe59a3d10a29
  4. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  5. Cannot find digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot find digital license: I bought this refurbished pc a few years ago that had Windows 10 preinstalled, and now, I have to buy a new hard drive to be installed this same pc.I am going to buy another hard drive that already has Windows 10 Pro 64 bit pre-installed, but how will I activate it?Under...
  6. Cannot find digital license

7. Finding Digital License

Finding Digital License: I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My computer crashed and Windows 10 was corrupted beyond repair. The computer repairman installed a new version of Windows 10. How do I recover my old original Digital License?...
  8. Finding my product key/digital license

Finding my product key/digital license: My All-In-One PC is broken, so I want to move my Windows 10 Home, from my broken one to another PC, however I can't find the product key/digital license on my broken PC. How can I get it?...
  9. How do I find my Windows 10 Product Key/Digital License?

How do I find my Windows 10 Product Key/Digital License?: Hi, I bought a laptop 2 years ago and it had Windows 10 pre-installed in it. The thing is though, I don't have access to that laptop anymore and I'm trying to find a way to find my product key/digital licence. Am I able to do that? If so, how do I find it?...
  10. Where do I find my digital license key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where do I find my digital license key: My Surface got stuck in a loop with no way out. Had to reload Windows 10 from scratch wiping out all my software and local data. $&#(*&^@^!!!! So I want to create a recovery memory stick with an ISO file on it. I was told I need the product key or digital license. Where is...