Windows 10: How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum?

Discus and support How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used to be able to log into Microsoft Community and find my previous Questions and Comments. Unable to do so now. Even going to Categories I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth2340, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Ruth2340 Win User

How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum?

I used to be able to log into Microsoft Community and find my previous Questions and Comments. Unable to do so now. Even going to Categories I can't find mine.

:)

Ruth2340, Nov 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community

Source: Product support forum changes on Microsoft Community - Microsoft Community

*Arrow Windows 7 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 8 Help Forums

*Arrow Windows 10 Help Forums

Brink, Nov 21, 2019
  4. How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum?

Missing Navigation Buttons in Community Forums

Hi John,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Please answer this question to get more clarity on this issue.

• Which browser are you using to access the Microsoft Community forum?

If you are using Internet Explorer then you do have the back button located to the left top corner.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum?

1. How do I find my previous Questions in the Community Forum? - Similar Threads - find previous Questions

2. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  3. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to post a question in the gmail community forum: I need to take my PC into Best Buy for repairs, so for a whlle I'll need to post questions about gmail at that forum,. This is the proverbial catch-22, Task ask A requires task B which requires Task A, which requires...Thanks for your help.Phillip aka SweetTasha...
  4. How to post a question in the gmail community forum

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where do I find my previous questions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my previous questions?: I post a question. It is answered. I can never find the answer again. No amount of searching finds my question. How do I find my previously posed questions?...
  6. Where do I find my previous questions?

Where do I find my previous questions?: I post a question. It is answered. I can never find the answer again. No amount of searching finds my question. How do I find my previously posed questions?...
  7. How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?: Hi,Basic issue.I've asked a question or 2 and received responses - Thank you! I received an email when there was an answer. The answer came through in the email. I needed additional help. I ended up posting again and referring to the original questions & had the name of the...
  8. How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?

How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?: Hi,Basic issue.I've asked a question or 2 and received responses - Thank you! I received an email when there was an answer. The answer came through in the email. I needed additional help. I ended up posting again and referring to the original questions & had the name of the...
  9. How do I find again, MY questions & their answers in Community?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts?: How do I find my previous microsoft community forum posts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-previous-microsoft-community/36bd9b05-9c7c-4d3e-a031-472c512faf06