Windows 10: How do I find my question?

Discus and support How do I find my question? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't remember the category. how can I find my question please Jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jack Lockhart, Jun 18, 2020.

1. How do I find my question?

I don't remember the category. how can I find my question please

Jack

:)

Jack Lockhart, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Boatvan Win User

How do I find my question?

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

How do I find my question?

1. How do I find my question? - Similar Threads - find question

2. Blue question mark on new SSD drive and can not find "Assign Drive Letter" option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue question mark on new SSD drive and can not find "Assign Drive Letter" option: This nooby decided to swap one secondary SSD drive with a new one in my laptop. But i got a blue questionmark. I started doing some Googling and released it was something to do with windows not able to to assgin a drive letter to the drive.I have check the connection which...
  3. Blue question mark on new SSD drive and can not find "Assign Drive Letter" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue question mark on new SSD drive and can not find "Assign Drive Letter" option: This nooby decided to swap one secondary SSD drive with a new one in my laptop. But i got a blue questionmark. I started doing some Googling and released it was something to do with windows not able to to assgin a drive letter to the drive.I have check the connection which...
  4. Blue question mark on new SSD drive and can not find "Assign Drive Letter" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue question mark on new SSD deive can not find" Assign Drive Letter" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue question mark on new SSD deive can not find" Assign Drive Letter" option: This nooby decided to swap one secondary SSD drive with a new one in my laptop. But i got a blue questionmark. I started doing some Googling and released it was something to do with windows not able to to assgin a drive letter to the drive.I have check the connection which...
  6. Blue question mark on new SSD deive can not find" Assign Drive Letter" option

Blue question mark on new SSD deive can not find" Assign Drive Letter" option: This nooby decided to swap one secondary SSD drive with a new one in my laptop. But i got a blue questionmark. I started doing some Googling and released it was something to do with windows not able to to assgin a drive letter to the drive.I have check the connection which...
  7. Blue question mark on new SSD deive can not find" Assign Drive Letter" option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd
  9. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...: Well?? Because I absolutely will contact any/every employee by phone/personal email/snail-mail. FIX MY ISSUE! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-answer-to-my-question-can-i/385f14c5-f372-4804-a451-05bcb47484bd
  10. I cannot find the answer to my question. Can I speak to a human being to fix my issue, or...