Windows 10: How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

Discus and support How do I find my serial number of windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have a windows 10 that is desktop. I typed in "wmic bios get serialnumber" in the cmds. It said "bios - Alias not found" What should I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 30, 2020.

1. How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

Hello, I have a windows 10 that is desktop. I typed in "wmic bios get serialnumber" in the cmds. It said "bios - Alias not found"

What should I do?

Thank you for helping!

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 30, 2020
  2. noussa98 Win User

how to find my serial number ? help me

i lost my phone Nokia E65 but my problem that i don't have the serial number to find it . i have just all the folder's card phone (micro SD card) saved in my computer

i don't know how to find the serial number , do you have the list of all the number serial of the E65 ?

can you send it ... perhaps it 's not a good solution

can you help me please

thanks a lot

good bye

noussa98, Jun 30, 2020
  3. fredsoto1 Win User
    how to find out a serial number

how to find out my serial number

fredsoto1, Jun 30, 2020
  4. How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

Windows 10 serial on OEM

So I'll summarize steps made...

1. Saved serial number (taken with Belarc Advisory) from preinstalled (half chinese language) Windows 8.1 (don't know exactly the version, suspect Windows 8.1 with bing) on tablet
    2. Formatted tablet
    3. Tried to make a clean Windows 10 (HOME, HOME N and also PRO, everytime with the same result) install with ISO taken with MediaCreationTool, during install (and also after completing installation) it says that the saved serial is not valid
    4. Tried to reinstall Windows 8.1 (ISO taken with MediaCreationTool again) HOME, it says that the serial is not valid

So i suspect that the saved serial, is from a WINDOWS 8.1 WITH BING OEM version and this kind of ISO is not accessible/downloadable anywhere (at least I can't find it, any suggestion?)

Still not tried SHOWKEY with that serial, I am in office now, and the serial is saved on a usb pen at home, will try this evening.

So I'm stucked but if everything is like I suspect, it's incredible. If I have a tablet/notebook/netbook with Windows 8 preinstalled, it seems that I can update to Windows 10 without problems, but if I want to make a clean Windows 10 install that serial is not valid...

CapitanCatarro, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

1. How do I find my serial number of windows 10? - Similar Threads - find serial number

2. How do I find my system serial number and what does to be filled by O.E.M mean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my system serial number and what does to be filled by O.E.M mean: I have been trying to figure out how to find my computers serial number because i need to activate windows on my new motherboard but every time I try to find it, it only says to be filled by O.E.M...
  3. How do I find my system serial number and what does to be filled by O.E.M mean

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my system serial number and what does to be filled by O.E.M mean: I have been trying to figure out how to find my computers serial number because i need to activate windows on my new motherboard but every time I try to find it, it only says to be filled by O.E.M...
  4. How do I find my system serial number and what does to be filled by O.E.M mean

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Find serial number to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  6. Find serial number to laptop

Find serial number to laptop: Hi Microsoft Community, Could someone please tell me the simplest way of finding out the serial number to the laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-serial-number-to-laptop/6ef7c99c-688e-4bea-b193-fe170f7c877f
  7. finding serial numbers on product

finding serial numbers on product: find serial numbers on prodct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-serial-numbers-on-product/ffa2dac9-5ad8-433c-ad62-08ae2bde9c8b
  8. Windows 10 Serial Number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Serial Number: Just bought an SSD, planning on reinstalling Win10 on it. I can't use CMD, so... Is the "Product ID" the same as the Serial number/Product key? Edit: Solved, thanks to everyone...
  9. Find Serial Number of Windows PC

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Serial Number of Windows PC: How to: Find Serial Number of Windows PC How to Find Serial Number of Windows PC Sometimes abbreviated as Serial No., SN or S/N, a serial number is a unique number assigned to the PC by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) used for identification and inventory...
  10. Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows: How to: Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows How to Find Serial Number of Hard Drive in Windows [img] Information Sometimes abbreviated as Serial No., SN or S/N, a serial number is a unique number assigned to the PC by the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)...