Windows 10: How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

Discus and support How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to access my LAN from a remote application. That application is asking for my LAN "server username" and password. Can you advise how I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Power, Apr 5, 2022.

1. How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

I need to access my LAN from a remote application. That application is asking for my LAN "server username" and password. Can you advise how I get this information from my windows. This is urgent. please email me urgently using my onmicrosoft email address and my personal email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. This is urgent. Many thanks, Michael Power.

:)

Michael Power, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Still requiring password after switching off

Hi,

First of all, I apologies for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press
      Windows Logo + R
      keys.

• Type
      netplwiz
      and Press ENTER.

• Uncheck the box “Users must enter
      a username and password to use this computer” and Click
      Apply.

• Double click on the User account on which you want to apply this settings.

• You’ll now be asked to enter the username and password of the account you want to be logged in with automatically.

• Click on OK
      button.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 5, 2022
  4. How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

Urgent Help Required for Lumia 610 for problems in Synchronising

Hi AurobindoNayak,

Try removing the Gmail account and reset it up based on this suggestion:

• Settings --> Email + Accounts
    • Add an Account --> Advanced Setup. Enter your email address & password. Select Exchange ActiveSync.
    • Settings:

• Username: full@Gmail.com email address
    • Password: regular Gmail.com password
    • Server: m.google.com
    • SSL Connection: checkmark "yes"

If it fails again when adding a contact, then try exporting all the contacts, then delete the contacts from the Gmail account and see if you get any errors once you add a contact again. If not then start adding your contacts in small groups. I'm thinking
    that one of them might be causing the issue.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

1. How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED - Similar Threads - find server username

2. How do I find my windows server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my windows server?: I am running windows 7 and I don't know how to check my windows server. Back me up here please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-server/89823b1b-e4b4-409b-ad95-bf4740153834
  3. How do I find my windows server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my windows server?: I am running windows 7 and I don't know how to check my windows server. Back me up here please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-server/89823b1b-e4b4-409b-ad95-bf4740153834
  4. how do i find network credentials username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find network credentials username and password: I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop to see each other. But when I click on the icon for either, I am asked for the network credentials. I thought I knew them but nothing I enter works. How do i find out what they are?...
  5. how do i find network credentials username and password

how do i find network credentials username and password: I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop to see each other. But when I click on the icon for either, I am asked for the network credentials. I thought I knew them but nothing I enter works. How do i find out what they are?...
  6. How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i find my server username and password? - URGENT RESPONSE REQUIRED: I need to access my LAN from a remote application. That application is asking for my LAN "server username" and password. Can you advise how I get this information from my windows. This is urgent. please email me urgently using my onmicrosoft email address and my personal...
  7. Require Username & Password For Login

Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  8. Require Username & Password For Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Require Username & Password For Login: I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 Home edition. I'm a little bit of a power user and prefer to have separate accounts for different uses- one for gaming and entertainment, and one for more important things like banking, work, etc. For security reasons, on my previous...
  9. Require Username & Password For Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. OpenVPN server - where and how to specify username/password

in Windows 10 Support
    OpenVPN server - where and how to specify username/password: I've installed OpenVPN server on my machine, and it says it's working, but my client software requires a username and a password to be specified, but as a rookie on this, I have no idea how to setup the server for this? I'm using a standard configuration to the OpenVPN...