Windows 10: How do I find my user ID?

Discus and support How do I find my user ID? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need my windows PC user ID. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-user-id/de057e33-eb11-40a3-8044-2b56ba7bb7bf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CindaMc, Nov 10, 2018.

1. CindaMc Win User

How do I find my user ID?

I need my windows PC user ID.

:)

CindaMc, Nov 10, 2018
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Nov 10, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 10, 2018
  4. How do I find my user ID?

Windows 10 Administrator id - User Accounts and Logon Screen

Thank you for giving us an update about your concern.

To answer you query about the administrator id created by the Answer Desk, follow the steps below to hide it on the locks screen of the computer:

• Search for cmd, right-click on in and then select Run as administrator.
    • Type net user "name of account" /active:no
    • Restart the computer.
    If you want to unhide the administrator id created by the Answer Desk, just follow the steps below and change the word from
    active:no to active:yes.

Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I find my user ID?

1. How do I find my user ID? - Similar Threads - find user

2. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  3. How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall OneDrive when I can't find it anywhere except in my user folder: I want to uninstall it and remove the folders for Desktop, Documents and Pictures. I can't find the program ANYWHERE on my computer or in my registry to uninstall it. It seems MS wants to force you to keep it. I want it gone, and all those folders gone. Please help me. TIA...
  4. how do I find the other user account on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find the other user account on my PC: I have a new business optiplex computer that is set up for work. I created a new user for personal use with a separate Microsoft account and when I logged in to the personal user account the main work user disappeared. I was unable to get the user to show up on the home...
  5. how do I find the other user account on my PC

how do I find the other user account on my PC: I have a new business optiplex computer that is set up for work. I created a new user for personal use with a separate Microsoft account and when I logged in to the personal user account the main work user disappeared. I was unable to get the user to show up on the home...
  6. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  7. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer can't find my user profile after reset.: I try to log in and it tells me I have to reset my pin. I click on that and a blue screen pops up saying Windows can't find my user profile. Can't use the back-up or emergency disc....
  8. My computer can't find my user profile after reset.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs: Please help, I can't solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-cuserspublicedgevbs/12b24999-d972-4e51-81fc-bd93c21b44ca
  10. can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can not find script file c:\users\public\edge.vbs: Please help, I can't solve this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-find-script-file-cuserspublicedgevbs/12b24999-d972-4e51-81fc-bd93c21b44ca