Windows 10: How do I find network credentials for my in home network

Discus and support How do I find network credentials for my in home network in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have multiple computers linked on my home network and when I want to link to one from another, I get the "Enter network credentials" dialogue box... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kjbrown70, May 3, 2020.

1. kjbrown70 Win User

How do I find network credentials for my in home network

I have multiple computers linked on my home network and when I want to link to one from another, I get the "Enter network credentials" dialogue box asking for user name & pwd. Is there an easy way to go to the other computer and confirm the credentials to be entered?

:)

kjbrown70, May 3, 2020

2. Network Credentials

Hi Sammy,

To assist you better regarding your concern with network credentials, have you checked the Windows credentials for any information about the username and password for the network credentials? If not yet, follow the steps below to access Windows Credentials
    manager.

• Press the Windows icon on the desktop.
    • Type in Windows Credentials.
    We would appreciate as well if you could provide us a screenshot.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, May 3, 2020
  3. network credentials

"Network Credentials" still pops on my other computer Gerardscave and Dadscave will not list Gerardscave in the network. Gerardscave will list Dadscave but cannot access it. They are cat 6 wired through the same router.

GerardKaiser, May 3, 2020
  4. How do I find network credentials for my in home network

Edit Network Credentials

I just got my laptop back from the repair shop where the HD was wiped and Windows 10 reinstalled. I want to share other network devices, but I'm being asked for my Network Credentials. I don't know what they are. I can follow the steps to get to the credentials
    details link from Control Panel, but I can't seem to change or remove the hidden password. Advice? Suggestions?

TIA

Phil Irons, May 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I find network credentials for my in home network

1. How do I find network credentials for my in home network - Similar Threads - find network credentials

2. Network Credential find/change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Credential find/change: Hi, I am running Windows 11 on my PC and due to some files getting corrupted I have had to re-load Windows 11. I now wish to map the network drives on my NAS to Windows. I open the Map Drive dialogue and try and "browse" to the drive on my NAS I wish to map, but keep getting...
  3. how to find network credentials

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to find network credentials: how to find network credentials for file sharing between windows computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-network-credentials/3d38dec4-ba92-4b70-8973-27337e90243f
  4. how to find network credentials

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to find network credentials: how to find network credentials for file sharing between windows computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-network-credentials/3d38dec4-ba92-4b70-8973-27337e90243f
  5. how do i find network credentials username and password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find network credentials username and password: I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop to see each other. But when I click on the icon for either, I am asked for the network credentials. I thought I knew them but nothing I enter works. How do i find out what they are?...
  6. how do i find network credentials username and password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i find network credentials username and password: I am trying to set up my desktop and laptop to see each other. But when I click on the icon for either, I am asked for the network credentials. I thought I knew them but nothing I enter works. How do i find out what they are?...
  7. How do I make my home network my home network?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I make my home network my home network?: I am new to Windows 10 and can't get it to let me designate home and work networks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-home-network-my-home-network/88bb12d6-3435-4227-9ddb-0fac68031787
  8. where to find network credentials

where to find network credentials: Where can Network Credentials be found in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-find-network-credentials/c554bd65-b60d-4ff6-8abf-3d0684123ad1
  9. How do I find the Network Credentials

How do I find the Network Credentials: How do I find the network Credentials for my two Windows 10 computers, I don't remember creating them on setup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-network-credentials/2f2ac17b-6700-470f-819a-9b73243dcc23
  10. Home network credentials

Home network credentials: I have a simple home network and among other devices, phone, Kindle Fire tablet, TV, Blue Ray Player, I have my desktop computer, and my notebook. I often want to transfer documents or folders between these two computers. I open the network window click on the device and I am...