Windows 10: how do i find offlogfile flag

Discus and support how do i find offlogfile flag in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do i find[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-offlogfile-flag/e22508ac-521e-43f4-a024-9a7483171350 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Mar 31, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

how do i find offlogfile flag

how do i find how do i find offlogfile flag b3396cf6-5a15-4045-a29d-93f124490a46?upload=true.png

:)

TIMMY 067, Mar 31, 2020

2. how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

/offlogfile is for when you run sfc /scannow in offline mode, ie from say a winpe, win re, recovery drive or install media usb...

SFC /scannow /offbootdir=C:\ /offwindir=C:\windows /offlogfile:C:\scanlog.txt

this assumes that C: is your system drive ...sometimes the drive letter will change so use:

wmic logicaldisk get deviceid, volumename, description to list your volume drive letters to select the correct drive letter

shockwaveriderz, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Peter T Win User
    how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

Ran SFC , Got the following.

"C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag."

Background is that the tablet's wifi and bluetooth aren't working, That means I can't run DISM or repair online.

I have an identical tablet with the same drivers. That is working no problem. I have also uninstalled the drivers and restarted to reinstall them. Also done a reinstall of 1809. sfc is still showing corrupt files. Problem came from failed 1903 update and rollback to 1809.

I am trying to see if the sfc logfile will help me repair.

I have already tried sfc /scannow /offlogfile=c;\scanlog.txt
    and sfc /offlogfile=c:\scanlog.txt

Peter T, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

Peter,

Before you go any further [since this whole thing might be irrelevant to your WiFi-BT problems], extract a list of what SFC cannot repair using this command

[it does not need to be run in an elevated command window, any old command window will do]
    insert your own choice of path for the output file
    Code:
    Then look at SFCResults-Unrepairables.Log. Is it the same as this picture? All Windows defender ... hash mismatches?
    how do i find offlogfile flag [​IMG]

Taken from my consolidated ditty on SFC errors [WD update problem] - TenForums

If it is the same list then you can dismiss SFC as having any bearing on your WiFi-BT problem. You don't even need to bother reading the rest of that thread. You can just return to fault-finding your hardware without the distraction of thinking SFC will help you.

Denis

Thema:

1. how do i find offlogfile flag - Similar Threads - find offlogfile flag

2. /OFFLOGFILE flag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    /OFFLOGFILE flag.: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  3. /OFFLOGFILE flag.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    /OFFLOGFILE flag.: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  4. Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?: What information should I submit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-my-computers-offlogfile-flag/052ac7e3-38f7-4c62-8791-e16bf05083a3
  5. Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?

Can you fix my computer's offlogfile flag?: What information should I submit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-fix-my-computers-offlogfile-flag/052ac7e3-38f7-4c62-8791-e16bf05083a3
  6. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  7. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the / OFFLOGFILE flag .": "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  8. the / OFFLOGFILE flag ."

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how to run sfc with offlogfile flag: Ran SFC , Got the following. "C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of...
  10. how to run sfc with offlogfile flag

in Windows 10 Support
    how to run sfc with offlogfile flag: Ran SFC , Got the following. "C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. offlogfile flag location

2. offlogfile flag

3. offlogfile flag windows 10

4. /offlogfile flag windows 10,
  5. OFFLOGFILE,
  6. www.windowsphoneinfo.com,
  7. sfc offline scanlog default,
  8. OFFLOGFILE flag.,
  9. open offlogfile flag,
  10. where to find offlogfile,
  11. For offline repairs details are included in the log file provided by the/ OFFLOGFILE Flag window 10 how to fix ,
  12. OFFLOGFILE.,
  13. sfcscan cannot find offlogfile ,
  14. how to access offlogfile flag,
  15. Offlogfile how to