Windows 10: How do I find old photos?

Discus and support How do I find old photos? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I took a number of pictures back in 2006 when I was running windows XP and stored them on my computer. If I open a sent email from 2006 with one of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SueJohnson, Feb 13, 2021.

1. How do I find old photos?

I took a number of pictures back in 2006 when I was running windows XP and stored them on my computer. If I open a sent email from 2006 with one of the pictures attached, I can open it in photoshop. The path is Desktop --> My name --> AppData --> Local -->OEClassic (my current email program) --> PRG -->T --> 4-19531 (the picture I opened). However, I can't find this path on my computer. How do I access these pictures?

:)

SueJohnson, Feb 13, 2021
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done How do I find old photos? :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Feb 13, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 13, 2021
  4. How do I find old photos?

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

How do I find old photos?

1. How do I find old photos? - Similar Threads - find old photos

2. how do i find my "old hareware ID"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my "old hareware ID": help me find my old HWID I need it for a HWID Locked software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-old-hareware-id/61131c9c-200d-4cb9-b527-b439d8df9eeb
  3. how do i find my "old hareware ID"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i find my "old hareware ID": help me find my old HWID I need it for a HWID Locked software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-old-hareware-id/61131c9c-200d-4cb9-b527-b439d8df9eeb
  4. how do i find my "old hareware ID"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  6. How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?

How do I find missing photos from a photo transfer?: I use an IPhone to take about 200 photos every couple of days. I have the option for ICloud turned off so the photos are not there. I usually take the photos from the phone and directly put them on to my computer using a cord. And once I do that the photos are usually not on...
  7. How do i find missing photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i find missing photos: How do I find missing photos in Windows 11?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-missing-photos/bde4c596-5a57-42bc-8323-0cba8b442350
  8. How do i find missing photos

How do i find missing photos: How do I find missing photos in Windows 11?* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-missing-photos/bde4c596-5a57-42bc-8323-0cba8b442350
  9. How do I find my old posts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find my old posts: Know this is a daft question, but an somebody tell me how I can see what questions I have posted and the answers please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-old-posts/b6b3e765-1c24-46a9-9829-cc8d253529f8
  10. How do I find Old Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find Old Key: I successfully repaired an older Asus laptop by reinstalling windows 10 on a different partition. There is a corrupted version of Windows 10 on the "D:" partition which has my license key. Can I search for and find the "Key"? I want to reformat that partition ASAP. Gerard...