how do I find out what is using close to the full disk?

Discus and support how do I find out what is using close to the full disk? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I view it and order it by most used and add them up there is only .26M being used. Definitely my computer has more than .26. [img] 115553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ironfist, Aug 7, 2018.

1. ironfist Win User

When I view it and order it by most used and add them up there is only .26M being used. Definitely my computer has more than .26.
    how do I find out what is using close to the full disk? [​IMG]

:)

ironfist, Aug 7, 2018
  2. slyfox2151 Win User

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue how do I find out what is using close to the full disk? :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Aug 7, 2018
  3. PVTCaboose1337 Win User
    Closing the disk

What do you mean closing the disks? I don't understand. If it closed the drive it cannot eject....

PVTCaboose1337, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Fernandz Win User

How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I find out what is using close to the full disk? - Similar Threads - find using close

2. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  3. how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?: How do I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-update-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro/144936ff-5732-4138-a371-cf571cf466f8
  4. I have error (Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have error (Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt): I have this error ... Log file:C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... but i have windows 10 Home preinstall on my Yoga 920 .I can not instaled windows.First time I want upgrade windows 10 pro and after i have this error.Please help me .[ATTACH]...
  5. face book sign out in Google Chrom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    face book sign out in Google Chrom: my computer locked up, once I got that fixed I go back to Google Chrome and go back to face book, now I only get top of page, all rest is blank and the arrow does not give log out option in fact it is all the settings in face book. security, games and such, no way to get out....
  6. Can't switch out of S mode

Can't switch out of S mode: Bought a new laptop today and have been trying to switch out of S mode (because it's an absolute joke) and I am being prompted with "Something went wrong and we couldn't start the upgrade". As informative as that explanation is, I have no clue what to do and searches have...
  7. how to remove reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove reimage repair?: How to remove reimage repair? It won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-to-remove-reimage-repair/6933055b-9bdb-42c0-93e1-4f729d12a840
  8. Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i...: Windows 10 - 1607 Version. I am unable to see create button in photos app ? Any solution i tried updating windows but not updates found :(...
  9. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...
  10. How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only: Something keeps turning my Windows Media Player Streaming Service off. I will go to watch a movie from my laptop on my Samsung TV streamed through Windows Media Player only to find it has been turn off, but I haven't turned it off. I live alone, so unless one of the three...