Windows 10: How do I find out what was in a feature update?

Discus and support How do I find out what was in a feature update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently downloaded a feature update, upon downloading the update I wanted to see what it added, but when I click the see whats new in this update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wolff540, Dec 12, 2019.

1. How do I find out what was in a feature update?

I recently downloaded a feature update, upon downloading the update I wanted to see what it added, but when I click the see whats new in this update link in the update history this is all i get https://i.imgur.com/sIpPCGU.png

Is there a way to find out what it actually installed?

submitted by /u/wolff540
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wolff540, Dec 12, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Dec 12, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 12, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

How do I find out what was in a feature update?

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Dec 12, 2019
Thema:

How do I find out what was in a feature update?

1. How do I find out what was in a feature update? - Similar Threads - find was feature

2. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  3. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out what piece of hardware failed: I don't know how to read this log, but I want to know what hardware component failed.Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger Date: 11/11/2023 10:24:41 AM Event ID: 1 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: WHEA Error Event Logs User: LOCAL SERVICE Computer:...
  4. How do I find out what piece of hardware failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find out what a startup task in task manager is?: I have a mystery app on my Startup tab in Task Manager simply labelled as "King". It doesn't show up in my programs and files; and I have no idea what it is or does. I also didn't install it. All I know is it's called "King", it's a startup app and it's disabled. There's no...
  6. How can I find out whats downloading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I find out whats downloading?: [ATTACH] Is this normal? No idea whats its downloading. https://preview.redd.it/msmiwqdkt8361.png?width=1535&format=png&auto=webp&s=909e440c047bc0dfbcd2b03a23ddb3daffe69106 submitted by /u/DolleO [link] [comments]...
  7. How do I use task manager to find out what Chrome processes are doing what?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I use task manager to find out what Chrome processes are doing what?: Chrome always has a ton of listings in Task Manager which is normal, I want to know what the most CPU intensive ones are doing so I know if it's safe to close them. Thanks for taking the time to read my question....
  8. How do I find out what device is connecting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find out what device is connecting?: I have a PC that will randomly play the tune for device connect. I have looked at the system event viewer log and don't see anything showing something connected. As a test I connected a flash drive and I didn't see anything logged either. Is there another place to look to see...
  9. how do I find out what is using close to the full disk?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    how do I find out what is using close to the full disk?: When I view it and order it by most used and add them up there is only .26M being used. Definitely my computer has more than .26. [img] 115553
  10. how do I find out what is using close to the full disk?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I find out what is using close to the full disk?: When I view it and order it by most used and add them up there is only .26M being used. Definitely my computer has more than .26. [img] 115553