Windows 10: How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

Discus and support How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find out where the picture is location eg great wall of china or a link to maps etc Like you can find out on the lock screen on my Bing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarguareteW, Aug 27, 2020.

1. How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

How do I find out where the picture is location eg great wall of china or a link to maps etc Like you can find out on the lock screen on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

:)

MarguareteW, Aug 27, 2020
  2. 文国杨 Win User

On Windows 10 mobile - Bing lockscreen not updating

文国杨, Aug 27, 2020
  3. I want my desktop bakround to change with Bing's pictures daily

Hi Scott,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

I suggest you to download the Bing pictures from the internet using the Bing search engine. After downloading the pictures, you may save the pictures in the particular folder.

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys on the keyboard to open settings menu.

• Click on Personalization.

• Click on Background on the left navigation pane.

• Select the Slideshow from the Background drop down menu.

• Click on Browse under choose albums from your slideshow.

• Select the folder where you have saved the Bing pictures on your computer.
    This will help you to change the desktop background with Bing pictures.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Aug 27, 2020
  4. How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

Refresh problem on Bing Lockscreen

Hi everyone,

I'm a French and happy owner of a Lumia 920.

When i choose to set a Bing picture on my lockscreen, it doesn't refresh automatically every, whatever i'm connected in Wifi or 3G.

To refresh the Bing picture i have to do it manually.

Settings -> Lockscreen -> Photo -> ok

Then going back to settings -> Lockcreen -> Bing -> ok

It's quite annoying.

Thanks in advance and sorry for the approximative english.

Chloroplaste, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks

1. How do I find out where the picture is on my Bing Desktop not in lockscreen. Thanks - Similar Threads - find where picture

2. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do i find drives for desktop: So i am reinstalling windows 10 onto my hp pavilion gaming pc, and whenever i go to where do you want to install windows it says “cant find any drivers” i tried downloading drives for my pc onto the flashdrive but none are compatible.. what do i do?...
  3. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where do i find drives for desktop: So i am reinstalling windows 10 onto my hp pavilion gaming pc, and whenever i go to where do you want to install windows it says “cant find any drivers” i tried downloading drives for my pc onto the flashdrive but none are compatible.. what do i do?...
  4. Where do i find drives for desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    both lockscreen as well as bing desktop pictures does not changing: Hello,In my HP laptop, even if I select Windows Spotlight my lockscreen picture doect change. Dont know why?In addition I have a problem in bing desktop picture. Recently, I have installed Bing desktop picture app and it was going well til sometime. I was enjoying by seeing...
  6. Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where do I find this Windows 10 picture?: Saw this on someone's windows 10 background, but can't find it on the internet Would appreciate if someone can tell me where can I find it submitted by /u/Chelister [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixi2rm/where_do_i_find_this_windows_10_picture/
  7. Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where are personalized LockScreen pictures located?: I recently read an article from Microsoft explaining where are THEIR default Lock Screen pictures located a folder named Assets I believe. Apart from the fact that in that folder there were no wallpapers but game thumbnails, I couldn't find MY custom/personalized pictures....
  8. Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating

Bing Desktop Picture Not Updating: Hi, Is anyone / everyone else finding that the Bing Desktop background image no longer updating each day? Is there a reason for this? I have been using Bing Desktop for several years without any issues, so I hope that Microsoft aren't stopping the service! Thanks,...
  9. Bing desktop pictures

Bing desktop pictures: How do I disable Bing desktop picture display . Is this a app? (windows 10) Moved from: Bing apps / Installing and uninstalling / Bing desktop app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-desktop-pictures/587b186b-3645-4333-a830-5f4a53aef19d
  10. Where do I find my account picture?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Where do I find my account picture?: Please note that this problem has been solved. I can't figure out how to change the prefix to "Solved" so I am editing the question with this paragraph. Can anyone tell me where Windows puts my account photograph? I'm talking about the one that appears on my Windows login...