Windows 10: how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?

Discus and support how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; my girlfriend bought minecraft for windows 10 and sent me a code for it. at the time i had windows 7 so i couldn't install, so i installed windows 10.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by fischerfs, Sep 30, 2019.

1. fischerfs Win User

how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?

my girlfriend bought minecraft for windows 10 and sent me a code for it. at the time i had windows 7 so i couldn't install, so i installed windows 10. i must've forgotten about the game itself because im coming back to it just now. but on this account it says that the code has already been used and that i don't own the game. it also says that she doesn't own the game which means i must have used it. is there any way to find out which account used the code so i know i can retrieve it? i have no memory of using any other account, especially as when i opened chrome this was the account i had automatically signed in with so i don't know which account it could be. im just hoping it isn't my now deleted school email account

:)

fischerfs, Sep 30, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 30, 2019
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Can't find the games I redeemed via codes

Hi,

To download the games that were purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code on Windows 10, kindly perform the following steps:

• Using your Microsoft account, sign in to the PC where you want to install your games.
    • On the Start screen, select the Store icon.
    • In the Store, select Games from the menu.
    • Browse and select the game that you purchased or redeemed using a prepaid code.
    • Select Install.
    Make sure that you are logged in with the Microsoft Account that you used to redeem the game's prepaid code.

Keep us posted.

Paul Bab, Sep 30, 2019
  4. how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?

Redeem a game

I'm from Romania, Europe, don't know if my language will be available but i don't want it in my language, i want it in english.

I've done both Online and Windows 10 steps from the link, but still the same error:

Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page.

MaciucSilviu, Sep 30, 2019
Thema:

how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?

1. how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game? - Similar Threads - find accounts used

2. How do I find out which USB device is not recognized?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find out which USB device is not recognized?: I got that messages saying "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctions and Windows doesn't recognize it" [BTW: please allow people to paste in these messages. It makes it so much easier for us.]Well, all of my USB devices are the last one connected. I...
  3. How do I find out which USB device is not recognized?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out which USB device is not recognized?: I got that messages saying "The last USB device you connected to this computer has malfunctions and Windows doesn't recognize it" [BTW: please allow people to paste in these messages. It makes it so much easier for us.]Well, all of my USB devices are the last one connected. I...
  4. How do I find my product keys are used on which machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product keys are used on which machines: I had purchased some product keys from the Microsoft Store back in 2016-17. I have been using those on Virtual Machines mostly. Sometimes I would destroy those VMs to create new ones. I am not able to use my product keys anymore. I keep getting an error that says the key is...
  5. How do I find my product keys are used on which machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my product keys are used on which machines: I had purchased some product keys from the Microsoft Store back in 2016-17. I have been using those on Virtual Machines mostly. Sometimes I would destroy those VMs to create new ones. I am not able to use my product keys anymore. I keep getting an error that says the key is...
  6. how to find out to which account an app is connected

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how to find out to which account an app is connected: I use a business account and a personal account connected to the windows store. How do I find out which apps are connected with which account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-to-which-account-an-app-is/c4b98eca-5791-4d4a-8a4a-129012a9b8a7
  7. How do I find out, which process occupies my computer?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I find out, which process occupies my computer?: Hi guys, I am running a program, which after pressing a key freezes for a short time. E.g. I am pressing a key and the display freezes for maybe one second. If I press a key ten times, the freeze is more or less ten times as long as it is when I only pressed the key once. I...
  8. How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive: [ATTACH]OneDrive works perfectly to expand your computer’s storage using cloud tech. You also don’t […] This article How to find out which Microsoft Account you’re using with OneDrive first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. How do I find out which device this is?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find out which device this is?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sjorsa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvqao6/how_do_i_find_out_which_device_this_is/
  10. how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer?: how do I find out which windows is installed in my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10/0f3d978e-ecc0-468e-88e6-dd30d04d9e57