Windows 10: How do I find Programs files

Discus and support How do I find Programs files in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dr-dre-dre, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How do I find Programs files

Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having trouble for years trying to learn how windows file system works.

submitted by /u/Dr-dre-dre
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dr-dre-dre, Mar 26, 2020
  2. DCnewbie Win User

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Mar 26, 2020
  3. KBD
    KBD Win User
    Plz recomend program to recover deleted files.

Let me try what you guys suggested, i am willing to pay for the program to get the files back.

4. How do I find Programs files

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

How do I find Programs files

1. How do I find Programs files - Similar Threads - find Programs files

2. Can the Program Files folder disappear and how do i find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Program Files folder disappear and how do i find it?: I've been looking for the folder Program Files so that I can install some plugins for a software I'm using but I can't find the folder and I know I haven't deleted it I'm not sure I can either. I've used the searchbar, looked through all my folders where i should be, but no...
  3. Can the Program Files folder disappear and how do i find it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can the Program Files folder disappear and how do i find it?: I've been looking for the folder Program Files so that I can install some plugins for a software I'm using but I can't find the folder and I know I haven't deleted it I'm not sure I can either. I've used the searchbar, looked through all my folders where i should be, but no...
  4. How do I find Minecraft files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find Minecraft files?: I bought Minecraft from the Official Microsoft store. and cant find the minecraft files, and can only see it in the windows menu, im trying to mod it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-minecraft-files/ddbd2f25-2c90-457f-9ecf-d371525e8f58
  5. How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files

How do i find which program is deleting my temporary files: I have a problem saving files in an application I use. It only happens when I have the application open for a period of time. The support page for the application says I might have a program deleting temporary files or garbage collecting. It may be malicious or it might...
  6. Help! How do I find this file?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! How do I find this file?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jdef6i/help_how_do_i_find_this_file/
  7. How do I find this program that's running on startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find this program that's running on startup?: I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it. https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on programs and I can't find its location. I could disable it on startup, but I want to know where it is so I can uninstall....
  8. How do i find a list of my programs on computer?

How do i find a list of my programs on computer?: Where are they located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-a-list-of-my-programs-on-computer/d579fec3-52fb-4acc-943e-c3a268b8a663"
  9. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  10. How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?: My neice had a virus which I successfully cleaned out, but now every time I start up the laptop I get an error message that it couldn't load "C:\Users\her name\AppData\Local\Call Kit\CallKit.dll" and I am having a real trial with attempting t identify what program is calling...