Windows 10: How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC

Discus and support How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my Dell laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeanne M Cat, Aug 26, 2022.

1. How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC

How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my Dell laptop

:)

Jeanne M Cat, Aug 26, 2022

2. PC prompting for Bitlocker recovery key, cannot find the recovery key

Hello Leckbir,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

For further clarity on the issue and to guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes being made to the PC?
    3. Which version of Windows is installed on the PC?
    4. What is the make and model of the PC?

This issue can be caused if a BIOS/firmware update has been pushed to your PC either through Windows Updates or any other OEM media update.

If you have set up the Bitlocker on your PC, I suggest you to look for the recovery key on your Microsoft account. Also, you can refer the article

Find my BitLocker recovery key

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 26, 2022
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 26, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC

Xylee Del, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC

1. How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC - Similar Threads - find BitLocker recovery

2. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my bitlocker recovery key: I have a blue bitlocker recovery screen and don't know what to do! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/cd4964ad-891b-4ef0-82e7-366f4d86976b
  3. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I find my bitlocker recovery key: I have a blue bitlocker recovery screen and don't know what to do! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-bitlocker-recovery-key/cd4964ad-891b-4ef0-82e7-366f4d86976b
  4. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my bitlocker recovery key: I tried using the steps provided on Microsoft website but this url shown in the image doesn't provide any information , my laptop had a hardware problem it's motherboard was harmed so while rebooting the system it asked for bitlocker recovery key...
  6. How do I find my bitlocker recovery key

How do I find my bitlocker recovery key: I tried using the steps provided on Microsoft website but this url shown in the image doesn't provide any information , my laptop had a hardware problem it's motherboard was harmed so while rebooting the system it asked for bitlocker recovery key...
  7. How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my windows 11 PC: How do I find the BitLocker recovery key on my Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-on-my/40f4053c-83f5-4c2e-afdb-7ed501039dac
  8. How to find recovery key of BitLocker in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find recovery key of BitLocker in windows 11: Hello everyone From morning my laptop Lenovo ThinkBook G2 is encrypted with BitLocker.I never set any encryption for my laptop.I've tried different ways from youtube like searching for recovery key in my microsoft account,which I didn't find and also enabled secure Boot in...
  9. How to find recovery key of BitLocker in windows 11

How to find recovery key of BitLocker in windows 11: Hello everyone From morning my laptop Lenovo ThinkBook G2 is encrypted with BitLocker.I never set any encryption for my laptop.I've tried different ways from youtube like searching for recovery key in my microsoft account,which I didn't find and also enabled secure Boot in...
  10. Where do I find my recovery bitlocker key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where do I find my recovery bitlocker key: I need help finding my bitlocker key i have the key id but can't find where to put it to unlock my drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-recovery-bitlocker-key/cf8e7a21-a9a4-47ee-8240-d901d87cb3e7"