Windows 10: How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

Discus and support How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist? 112857 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AshleyQuick, Jun 24, 2018.

1. How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist?

:)

AshleyQuick, Jun 24, 2018
  2. Nicrite Win User

Vista Ultimate - 'User' Folder Location

No tried that.

Can copy the entire folder to D; but Windows still points to C as the location. Can change personal folders location to a folder on D;, but this still leaves hidden files etc on C;. Thus meaning there are 2 Users folders. Have managed to change the Public folder location to D;, with some registry tweaks, but this doesnt seem to work for the entire folder.

any more suggestions

Nicrite, Jun 24, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Surface Pro 3 Looking for lock screen photo location

Hi Dennis,

To find the location of Windows wallpaper images, we suggest following these steps:

• Open File Explorer and navigate to C:\Windows\Web.
    • You'll find separate folders labeled Wallpaper and Screen.
    • Screen folder contains images for Windows 10 lock screen.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Jun 24, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

Where is Wallpaper stored?

TrustMe, I've looked at the location you suggest and they are not there.

Edwin, what is in that folder is only the current wallpaper image, nothing else.

Thanks.

fireberd, Jun 24, 2018
Thema:

How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

1. How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg? - Similar Threads - find folder location

2. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  3. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?: I tried going to C:WindowsWeb but it only shows the default wallpapers from Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-find-the-location-of-an-added/c70269f4-dcd0-485f-8554-3c76ce74dc8b
  4. Is it possible to find the location of an added custom wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I find the location of a specific folder using cmd?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find the location of a specific folder using cmd?: If I wanted to find a specific folder location or locations on my Windows 10 pc from the command-line, how would this be done? submitted by /u/rbjolly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/irzlrf/how_do_i_find_the_location_of_a_specific_folder/
  6. How do I change my Wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change my Wallpaper?: I have tried updating my drivers I have reinstalled Windows10 I even bought a new monitor. It is still the same wallpaper pls help me. submitted by /u/Rudyon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hh532h/how_do_i_change_my_wallpaper/
  7. No location for current applied wallpaper?

No location for current applied wallpaper?: Hi Guys In the past I had this folder...but is now not there? %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\CachedFiles I basically have an image of low res which I set as a tiled background image....I then want to browse that saved tiled image to keep a copy , so that I can deploy to...
  8. How can I avoid recompression of JPG wallpaper images

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I avoid recompression of JPG wallpaper images: Hey all. To keep this as brief as I can, I'm having trouble with wallpaper compression. I already have the image compressed to what I want, and Win10 further compresses it. Why? I have already gone into the registry, and correctly added 'JPEGImportQuality' under the...
  9. Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

Get folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?: I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist? 112857
  10. How do I find the original default lockscreen wallpaper

How do I find the original default lockscreen wallpaper: Hi, I have this simple problem but I can't find the solution. Basically my daughter got a laptop and she changed a few theme settings and now the lockscreen wallpaper changed. The problem is she really liked the original one with the seal/sea lion swimming in the sea, but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. location of current windows wallpaper