Windows 10: How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?

Discus and support How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file, I have recently got a vpn but a few servers block connections that are using a vpn.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ArrowJade453, Jan 15, 2021.

1. How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?

How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file, I have recently got a vpn but a few servers block connections that are using a vpn. Luckily the vpn I'm using has a setting that lets me make it so apps can get bypassed byt the VPN. However I can't find the minecraft directory so can someone please help me? Thank you.

:)

ArrowJade453, Jan 15, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file?

1. How do I find the minecraft windows 10 edition executable file? - Similar Threads - find minecraft edition

2. How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: Hi, first time posting here -Just bought Minecraft: Windows 10 edition from the Microsoft Store Malaysia and realised after it's not the version I wanted Minecraft: Java Edition - is there a way to refund the game?Peter...
  3. How do I move a file into my Minecraft windows 10 edition Files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move a file into my Minecraft windows 10 edition Files.: Hello, I'm trying to move a camera file back into my camera files folder on Minecraft windows 10 edition Honestly I have no idea how I got it out of there anyways But when I try to move the file back it says "You'll need to provide administers permission to move to this...
  4. How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How Do I Log Out Of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: title. i dont know how to log out of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-log-out-of-minecraft-windows-10-edition/39ba6b94-0f03-425c-a011-1ac9395c5147
  5. How do I find Minecraft files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find Minecraft files?: I bought Minecraft from the Official Microsoft store. and cant find the minecraft files, and can only see it in the windows menu, im trying to mod it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-minecraft-files/ddbd2f25-2c90-457f-9ecf-d371525e8f58
  6. How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC.: I recently found out that I can install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on my PC through the Microsoft store with my XBOX account since I own it on XBOX. But when I go to the page I can't find an option to download the game. Simple question with a simple answer (I hope)....
  7. How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I uninstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I want to uninstall Minecraft on my pc, whenever i uninstall it, it comes back again.. I want to remove it completely including all the Minecraft Mods...
  8. How to find/fix lost Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find/fix lost Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds: If you have lost your world (meaning when you open the game your world is missing) this may be helpful. THIS IS FOR WINDOWS 10 EDITION ONLY I have had this problem and have fixed it using this method (couldn't find anything to help so i figured it out then made this, so you...
  9. How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Minecraft Windows 10 edition?: Today I was on my second windows ten laptop. On my first laptop I have minecraft windows 10. The only problem is I want to transfer minecraft to my second laptop using the same microsoft account. Is ther a way to do this, and if there is, how?...
  10. How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition??: How do I change the version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/how-do-i-change-the-version-of-minecraft-windows/1c0ea7ce-46c4-4489-9208-108ba1cef881