Windows 10: how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

Discus and support how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; E5430 Dell Laptop Latitude... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pat pittman, Aug 19, 2019.

1. how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

E5430 Dell Laptop Latitude

:)

Pat pittman, Aug 19, 2019

2. Where is the longitude and latitude?

Hi,

As you are facing issues with accessing the latitude and longitude on map app, we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Let us know which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • Are you referring to issues with map app in Phone or desktop (Confirm to us)?
    • What is the make and model of your phone and the latest build installed on your device?

If the issue is with desktop, try the below:

Step 1: Follow the below to know the latest update installed on your device:

Press Windows key, type Windows update
    and select Windows Update Settings. Click on
    Advanced options, click on View your update history
    to view the latest updates installed.

Step 2: I suggest you to log-in to Windows Store, search for the Map app and check if there are any updates found for the app.

If so, try to install the update and check if it helps.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

If the issue is with Windows Phone, let us know the make and model of your device for further assistance.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the Map app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Built in microphone not working after Windows 10 update

I spent 75 minutes in video chat with helpful person at Microsoft and they tried many different things and could not solve the problem of the built-in microphone showing up as "Not Plugged In".

After ending the Windows chat, I went to the Dell webpage. It turns out that my Dell Latitude E5420, circa 2012, is not on the list of PCs that Dell lists as compatible with Windows 10, so i guess I need to buy an external microphone in order to Skype.
    The Latitude models starting with R5430 are compatible.

Or I could roll back the upgrade to a restore point.

It would have been most helpful if Microsoft had urged me to check with my hardware vendor before upgrading.

BobBridge999, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Ashraf Win User

how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Hi,

My bios is not listed.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ashraf, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420

1. how do i find the model number on my latitude E5420 - Similar Threads - find model number

2. How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number

in Windows 10 News
    How to find your PC Motherboard Model and Serial Number: [ATTACH]Knowing the motherboard’s model and serial number can be beneficial while searching for BIOS firmware updates from the manufacturer’s support site. A product’s serial number enables the manufacturer to identify and obtain more details about it, allowing for...
  3. How do I find what my device model is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find what my device model is?: How do i find what my device model is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-what-my-device-model-is/997b0227-0808-4ffa-9ad4-0d1cddcadfb4
  4. How do I find what my device model is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find what my device model is?: How do i find what my device model is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-what-my-device-model-is/997b0227-0808-4ffa-9ad4-0d1cddcadfb4
  5. how to delete a partition in my pc - System Model Latitude E6530

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    how to delete a partition in my pc - System Model Latitude E6530: 20h2 version number of my computer System ModelDell Latitude E6530 Hi! I'd like to figure out how to delete a partition in my computer, since I don't have enough room to restore my computer with. When I open up disk management - I can't figure out how to shrink a volume of a...
  6. how do i find my microsoft account number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i find my microsoft account number: Where can I find my microsoft account number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-microsoft-account-number/1338c4b7-b526-456d-b67e-ad94f9e535cf
  7. How do I find my serial number of windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find my serial number of windows 10?: Hello, I have a windows 10 that is desktop. I typed in "wmic bios get serialnumber" in the cmds. It said "bios - Alias not found" What should I do? Thank you for helping!...
  8. Where can I find the model number for my laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where can I find the model number for my laptop?: Where can I find the model number for my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-find-the-model-number-for-my-laptop/a0f78208-faba-4986-acf6-c4f59caefdb8
  9. How do I find the order number for my VPN license?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find the order number for my VPN license?: I'm having some issues with my antivirus software. Support sent the following request: Could you send me an order number for your VPN license, please? I will check it onto our reference machine. I looked at ipconfig and the router user guide but don't know how to find...
  10. Going to reinstall, how do I find my activation number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Going to reinstall, how do I find my activation number: I'm going to take my laptop and make it our spare. Before I do that I want to wipe it and do a fresh install for several reasons. I know I'll need my activation key in order to reactivate windows, but I upgraded this pc from W8.1 to W10 and have no idea what I've done with...