Windows 10: How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

Discus and support How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NicRob1, Nov 17, 2021.

1. NicRob1 Win User

How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he had access..mid June 2021. Now all the dates for programs and files are all the same dates, sept 2019Please help me figure out if I can find a fingerprint

:)

NicRob1, Nov 17, 2021
  2. Gordon7 Win User

Installed programs - wrong install dates

Some programs have to be reinstalled by Windows, after a major version upgrade. Therefor will the install date reflect this.

The only way to keep track of the original install date, is to take a screen shot of the install listing or use a program like Revo to
    save a html page of the install status - before a major version upgrade!

I don't know of any way to change the dates after the upgrade, sorry.

Gordon7, Nov 17, 2021
  3. Installed program list - wrong install dates

From my original post:

"In my list of 214 installed programs (Settings > Apps > Apps & Features) about 150 are shown with install dates of 21/1/2018. "

terrypinVG, Nov 17, 2021
  4. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

Installed program list - wrong install dates

Give it a few days and check again.

seahawks65, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

1. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs? - Similar Threads - find original install

2. How do I find the wifi screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the wifi screen?: I am currently setting up Windows 11 on my HP laptop and I am on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. The only option I see is "Ethernet" and I do not own any Ethernet cables. Any help is appreciated....
  3. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  4. How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I find the original install dates of wifi and programs?: My family member replaced our Fios with a realteck RTL8188E wireless LAN 801.11n PCI-E NIC. I saw the original dates and times that he did it. Then it changed. He changed permissions and set up team viewer. Now all the dates are backdated. I know the exact date and time he...
  5. How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to find out when a software or app was installed in […] This article How to find the Installation date for apps and programs on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How do I find Programs files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  7. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  8. How do I find the original default lockscreen wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I find the original default lockscreen wallpaper: Hi, I have this simple problem but I can't find the solution. Basically my daughter got a laptop and she changed a few theme settings and now the lockscreen wallpaper changed. The problem is she really liked the original one with the seal/sea lion swimming in the sea, but I...
  9. Find date I installed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Find date I installed?: I upgraded from W7 to W10 last month. Is there any way to tell the exact date? I'm having some horrible problems due to a missing user file. If I have a backup of one program that was made before I upgraded, I can just reinstall the program and all is well. If I don't, per...
  10. Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time: How to: Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time How to Find Windows 10 Original Install Date and Time [img] Information This tutorial will show you different ways on how to find the original date and time for when your current Windows 10 was installed on your...