Windows 10: How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using?

Discus and support How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ihateoutlookperson, Feb 21, 2019.

1. How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using?

How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using?

:)

Ihateoutlookperson, Feb 21, 2019
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Help with changing wifi password?

No. That will NOT change your WiFi password. The router administration password and WiFi password are two completely different passwords.

NavyLCDR, Feb 21, 2019
  3. flycaster Win User

So are you saying that I should enter my "PW" into the field and then I will get to the wifi or wireless settings page?

flycaster, Feb 21, 2019
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

That section is for the password you enter to get into the routers settings. You need to go to your WiFi or wireless settings page, look for the security options, and the WiFi password will be listed as either Password, or Key, or WPA Key.

On my router it's the Password (Network Key) block:

How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

1. How do i find the password of the wifi I'm using? - Similar Threads - find password wifi

2. How do I find the wifi screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find the wifi screen?: I am currently setting up Windows 11 on my HP laptop and I am on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. The only option I see is "Ethernet" and I do not own any Ethernet cables. Any help is appreciated....
  3. How do I find the wifi screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find the wifi screen?: I am currently setting up Windows 11 on my HP laptop and I am on the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. The only option I see is "Ethernet" and I do not own any Ethernet cables. Any help is appreciated....
  4. HOW DO I FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD IN WINDOWS 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD IN WINDOWS 10: I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT AFTER I SELECT NETWORK AND INTERNET I CANT FIND THE STATUS SELECTION SO I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO SEE MY PASSWORD...
  5. HOW DO I FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD IN WINDOWS 10: I FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BUT AFTER I SELECT NETWORK AND INTERNET I CANT FIND THE STATUS SELECTION SO I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO TO SEE MY PASSWORD...
  6. HOW DO I FIND MY WIFI PASSWORD IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to find my WiFi Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to find my WiFi Password: I followed the online instructions. But at "Connections", my blue field is Ethernet. I cannot open the additional windows per the instructions because they are not available from my Ethernet connection. Please help!...
  8. how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it

how do I find my WIFI password, I have forgotten it: I have forgotten my wifi password and need it to set up a new device. Where can I find that information in Windows 10? Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup / Account settings / Windows 10...
  9. how do I find my wifi password

how do I find my wifi password: How to locate my wifi password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-wifi-password/243101be-b0f7-46ea-a629-c8d3e71ffe1f
  10. how do I find the stored passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I find the stored passwords: how do I get to the stored paawords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-find-the-stored-passwords/d4754644-367b-4190-9620-2f52e9847951

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i find the password of the wifi im on