Windows 10: How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?

Discus and support How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vickyl71, May 15, 2020.

1. Vickyl71 Win User

How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer?

I get the feeling that someone is reconfiguring software on my computer because it does not act correctly. Now, I have searched in Network Discovery for years to see why this was going on and I have sought Tech help, reset my computer more then

enough to know that this is not the answer. I could never get anyone to show me what this sharing was about.

My computer acts and feels like it does have remote control access and I have received a pop up box say "I'm sharing my IP address with another PC", I could never find the other computer. Then, I finally was able to access this site that told me how to get to the shared users. I had to put a lot of restrictions on my browser to be able to get this information.

I want to find out who has this remote access and is doing such things to my computer. I can tell you I have my suspicions, sure I am correct. But, confirming this information is the key. Believe it or not, it does have something to do with local authority and others.

And what am I suppose to do with this since it has caused me great losses.

Thank you,

Vicky

How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? da7304c0-f19a-4d94-a5e4-261c59509213?upload=true.png How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? 662964c3-6e88-425d-9c20-20b4a18af1d2?upload=true.png How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? e127eafe-569a-42fb-813b-923f551d4dd2?upload=true.png How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? 1d23a671-11fe-44e5-af46-77f1179a6827?upload=true.png

:)

Vickyl71, May 15, 2020

2. Remote access

In this case, we suggest checking this
    link
    to learn more about using the Remote Desktop app. This article will guide you on how to remotely access a desktop PC or a mobile device. For additional troubleshooting can you also answer the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you receiving error messages when using
      the Remote Desktop app?

We will wait for your reply.

Jefferson Ore, May 15, 2020
  3. How to get remote access?

I wanted to know as how to remote access to windows computer from linux computer.....

kevin_white77, May 15, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Remote access

Hi zabby937

Did you allow those Tech Support scammers to have Remote Access to your PC, they would have asked you to allow that?

Once you have turned off Remote Access, they can no longer access your PC.

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features, order that list by Date Installed

Check for any software installed on that date, like TeamViewer or LogMeIn, if you find any remoting application like those, uninstall it

Other than that, you have taken all the right steps and your PC will be fine, you do not need to worry about this further . .

DaveM121, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. How Do I Find The Person Who Has Remote Access To My Computer? - Similar Threads - Find Person Has

2. How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell if my computer has been remotely accessed?: if I think my computer has been setup to be accessed remotely how can I tell? How can I tell if it has new remotely acceded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-my-computer-has-been-remotely/85bce5c0-0099-4072-b9e4-4d575a4bba96
  3. How do I find out the Company or Person who enrolled a device in MDM?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find out the Company or Person who enrolled a device in MDM?: I have a couple of devices that seem to have been hacked and hijacked by a company or person utilizing Microsofts MDM software and I was trying to figure out how to find out what company or person enrolled my PERSONAL DEVICES to the MDM software? These are personal, non...
  4. How do I find out the Company or Person who enrolled a device in MDM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find out the Company or Person who enrolled a device in MDM?: I have a couple of devices that seem to have been hacked and hijacked by a company or person utilizing Microsofts MDM software and I was trying to figure out how to find out what company or person enrolled my PERSONAL DEVICES to the MDM software? These are personal, non...
  5. How do I find out the Company or Person who enrolled a device in MDM?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  6. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-who-is-accessing-the-ad-hoc-on/92730bf8-94ba-4880-a4a9-9790f8c40c89
  7. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?: How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-find-out-who-is-accessing-the-ad-hoc-on/92730bf8-94ba-4880-a4a9-9790f8c40c89
  8. How can I find out who is accessing the Ad Hoc on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I tell if someone who is not authorized is remotely accessing my computer?: How can I tell if someone is remotely accessing my computer, and if so how can I block them and anyone else that is not authorized. What settings are necessary to prevent this from happening at all?...
  10. how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to find out who is accessing my computer remotely: I think I'm being watched! How do I find out if someone is accessing my computer remotely? Please send me a link to a video that I can follow to check my computer out?!! Thank you for you assistance! BrinKingdom...