Windows 10: How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

Discus and support How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I find the pictures I put in my favorites * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kathybarber1960, Jun 8, 2019.

1. How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

how do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

* Moved from IE10/other

* Original title: photos

:)

kathybarber1960, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

favorite picture in wp10

Hi,

It is easy to add a picture to favorites on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the Photos app.
    • Mark your favorite photos by selecting the heart icon on any photo.
    • To see all your favorites, go to Albums>
      Favorites.

To see a rotating display of your favorite photos on the Photos tile on home screen, open the
    Photos app > See more (...)
    > Settings, and under
    Tile, select
    Favorites.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Jun 8, 2019
  3. I can get only single pictures using picture gallery slideshow

Hi Steve,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. I suggest you to copy all the pictures in libraries picture folder.

• Open files explorer and click on the Picture folder.
    • Now copy all your favorite picture to the picture folder.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the status.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 8, 2019
  4. enso Win User

How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

1. How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites - Similar Threads - find pictures put

2. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  3. how to remove picture I put on background

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove picture I put on background: I put a picture in the background and no clue how to remove it, Thank you*Moved from feedback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-picture-i-put-on-background/bd55533e-76fb-48a4-bb41-a9d91d6e97c6
  4. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  5. Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find Favorite Files and Pictures.: So I dislike the Photos App as it is weirdly restrictive about how things can be viewed and Sorted; to this end I keep and sort images in their own folders and would like to access the list of pictures that have been marked as "Favorite"Is there a way I can see or sort images...
  6. How do I put a single picture in a folder so I can put it in an obituary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I put a single picture in a folder so I can put it in an obituary: How do I put a single picture in a folder so I can add it to a tribute wall in an obituary? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-put-a-single-picture-in-a-folder-so-i-can/f451399a-ed27-41dc-99a4-4e3e82aee191
  7. Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where can I find pictures which I tag as favorite?: I think this could be really helpful for me in finding some pictures that I need, but the problem is that I have no clue where those pictures appear, I've googled it and couldn't find any helpful information so I'm asking here, thanks in advance. submitted by /u/Reuv123l...
  8. how do i find my drive were i put in my sd card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i find my drive were i put in my sd card: I put my sd card into my pc I think it is f drive how do I find it an open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-drive-were-i-put-in-my-sd-card/1d97f460-cbac-437a-807c-ad0e5a7de366
  9. How do I find pictures saved to a 'creation?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find pictures saved to a 'creation?: Can't find any way to locate pictures saved in a creation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-pictures-saved-to-a-creation/bc5b11cf-1fd2-4ef4-986f-60d4f11b10dc"
  10. in windows 10 how do I put my favorites list in alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    in windows 10 how do I put my favorites list in alphabetical order: in windows 10 how do I put my favorites list in alphabetical order https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-10-how-do-i-put-my-favorites-list-in/2d0bdc71-9e3a-43c2-8d90-6beb4ab754f8"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find photos by marked favorites

2. where are windows 10 favourite pictures

3. fabourtie pics

4. faborite photos this pc ,
  5. photos favorite,
  6. favorites photo in windows 10,
  7. favorite picturees,
  8. favorite photos,
  9. downloading photos marked favorite,
  10. windows 10 how do i show just the pictures marked as favorites,
  11. favorite photos windows 10,