Windows 10: how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today?

Discus and support how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I ind my pictures I uploaded to my computer today?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by richadbrown, Apr 6, 2019.

1. how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today?

how do I ind my pictures I

uploaded to my computer today?

:)

richadbrown, Apr 6, 2019

2. I loaded pictures from my camera today , but can't find them now?

Since I have window 10 i have problems when I load pictures form my camera .

I Had the same problem today, still have not found them?

DonaldR795, Apr 6, 2019
  3. problems uploading photos from SD card or camera

Hi

You shouldn't need to do any cutting and pasting.

Plug in your Camera or Card Reader Via USB

Then: Windows System>Scroll Down to>This PC>Where you should find your Camera Card listed as Removable Drive 'G'

Click: on this Hard Drive Symbol and DCIM comes up, then Click: on DCIM and 100SSCAM comes up Click: on 100SSCAM and all your Photos should appear (Maybe as Listed View) but if you Click: on the Tiny Thumbnail, at the Bottom Right, the Listed View them Changes into 'Thumbnails' or you can go back to listed view by Clicking: the Tiny Symbol next to the Thumbnail one.

So the First thing to do, is to Change the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' and if you want 'Bigger' or 'Smaller' 'Thumbnails' Click: View at the Top Of the Screen, where you can then Select the Sizes Available.

So having Changed the Listed View into 'Thumbnails' You can 'Drag and Drop' them into either Pictures, or another Folder or Sub-Folder of your Choice.

That way you also get to Choose the Photos that go in What Folder and as such you can also leave out the ones that you don't want.

Cyberdesigner, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today?

photos app not showing pictures on sd card

You can also try the following steps below if you have pictures on a camera with an SD card, or saved to a USB drive or external hard drive, the simplest way to get them onto your PC might be to import them.

• Use a USB cable to connect the device where your new pictures are located to the PC.

• Select the Start button, then select Photos.

• Select Import and follow the instructions. The app automatically selects items you haven't imported before, or you can choose what to import.
    If the issue still persists, we suggest that you try to start the computer in safe mode and check if you will also encounter the same issue.

We'll be waiting for your update.

Ma. Lau, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today?

1. how do i find the pictures i up load from my camera card today? - Similar Threads - find pictures load

2. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  3. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I import pictures from my Camera?: Previously, I had the ability to import pictures and save them to my computer but recently when I try all i get is a message in my ‘photos’ app that states “Please update your devices settings to accept media transfers.” I updated my computer but I still have this same...
  4. How do I import pictures from my Camera?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  6. HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do I get my pictures back? My Pictures in Windows Pictures file folder gone today.: How do I get my pictures back? They were in the Pictures Folder yesterday and when I looked today they were all gone. Apparently the picture folder was in One Drive despite my efforts to keep it on the computer. Also how do I stop one drive from moving my files around without...
  7. My camera picture is upside down. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My camera picture is upside down. How do I fix it?: My camera picture is upside down. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-picture-is-upside-down-how-do-i-fix-it/1556ada0-eace-405d-8e1f-e6ebab673451
  8. How do I SIMPLY delete my camera roll pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I SIMPLY delete my camera roll pictures: I need to delete my camera pics that I took on my webcam. I am not a computer whiz and need a SIMPLE procedure! They are not on the camera roll under the Pictures icon. I saw several posts on this and don't understand why Microsoft makes deleting a bad picture SO...
  9. How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find the pictures I put in my favorites: how do I find the pictures I put in my favorites * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-pictures-i-put-in-my-favorites/703937a0-4b33-423f-ba13-05eafef02d12
  10. cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot upload the pictures from my camera sd card: wondering why I get the file system error (-2147219196) when I insert my sd card from my camera and cannot see the pictures has always worked before...