Windows 10: How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?

Discus and support How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop? I would like to reinstall the OS on a second larger SSD card and make it the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CainPDX2, Feb 5, 2023.

1. CainPDX2 Win User

How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?

How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop? I would like to reinstall the OS on a second larger SSD card and make it the primary drive.

:)

CainPDX2, Feb 5, 2023

2. XPS 8950/Windows 11 No output to external amp

Just purchased XPS. Hooked to external receiver EXACLY as per instructions. No sound. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps that W 11 offers as well as the ones in these forums. Dell seems to think Windows is problem. Is anyone else experiencing this.?

Dennis Beauchamp1, Feb 5, 2023
  3. L Burgo Win User
    New DELL laptop- Windows Product Key

Hi and thanks DaveM121 for the prompt reply.

I followed the instructions supplied by the DELL email but in the end Windows would not automatically activate. I just found an answer by following this below google result instructions:

Find Windows 10 Product Key on a New Computer

1. Press Windows key + X.
    2. Click Command Prompt (Admin)
    3. At the command prompt, type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey. This will reveal the product key. Volume License Product Key Activation.

I copied the key and entered it into the option to change product key (not that one was entered as it said it was inactive in red text). FWIW, I never got a product key in any form suggested by the problem solving suggestions
    wormhole link I found in Settings. Apologies if this is a basic newbie issue. It has been doing my head in for the last couple of hours.

Anyway, greatly appreciate your time. Thanks again DaveM121.

L Burgo, Feb 5, 2023
  4. How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?

1. How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop? - Similar Threads - find product key

2. How do I find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product key: How do I find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/7adac39a-6343-4699-a8b7-b29886309c21
  3. How do I find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my product key: How do I find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/7adac39a-6343-4699-a8b7-b29886309c21
  4. How do I find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find my product key?: Hello Support team, I've lost my product key and can't seem to find it. how can i get in contact with a person that can help me find my product key for my computer?My computer is currently needing me to enter my product key to activate it so that I can use its functions, such...
  6. How do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product key?: Hello Support team, I've lost my product key and can't seem to find it. how can i get in contact with a person that can help me find my product key for my computer?My computer is currently needing me to enter my product key to activate it so that I can use its functions, such...
  7. How do I find my product key?

8. How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?

How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop?: How do I find the windows 11 product key on my new Dell XPS 8950 desktop? I would like to reinstall the OS on a second larger SSD card and make it the primary drive....
  9. XPS 8950/Windows 11 No output to external amp

XPS 8950/Windows 11 No output to external amp: Just purchased XPS. Hooked to external receiver EXACLY as per instructions. No sound. Have tried all the troubleshooting steps that W 11 offers as well as the ones in these forums. Dell seems to think Windows is problem. Is anyone else experiencing this.?...
  10. How do I find my product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I find my product key?: How do I find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/0a31418d-dd65-4e57-b09d-6a2b8aae6c73"