Windows 10: How do I find this program that's running on startup?

Discus and support How do I find this program that's running on startup? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it. https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OfficialEpicPixel, Jun 3, 2020.

1. How do I find this program that's running on startup?

I found this on startup, but I don't remember installing it.

https://i.imgur.com/D353XMO.png

I'd like to uninstall it, but it doesn't show up on programs and I can't find its location. I could disable it on startup, but I want to know where it is so I can uninstall.

submitted by /u/OfficialEpicPixel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OfficialEpicPixel, Jun 3, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 3, 2020
  4. rypz79 Win User

How do I find this program that's running on startup?

Cannot make a program to run at startup

I've used a program called Startup Manager to manually create an entry for this program called speedfan

How do I find this program that's running on startup? [​IMG]

It also appears in the startup tab on Task Manager

How do I find this program that's running on startup? [​IMG]

But I doesn't work.
    The program default behavior is to open minimized as an icon in tray (it works manually)

Any suggestions ?

TNX

rypz79, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I find this program that's running on startup?

1. How do I find this program that's running on startup? - Similar Threads - find program that's

2. How to run a program on startup silently?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to run a program on startup silently?: I'm a Windows user and currently, I'm having a problem here. So I want to run some programs on startup so I can save a few clicks but I also want it to run in the background instead of running on screen so it won't disturb my work, can someone help me?I'm using Windows 8.1...
  3. How to run a program on startup silently?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to run a program on startup silently?: I'm a Windows user and currently, I'm having a problem here. So I want to run some programs on startup so I can save a few clicks but I also want it to run in the background instead of running on screen so it won't disturb my work, can someone help me?I'm using Windows 8.1...
  4. Run a program at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run a program at startup: Greetings, I already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I would like to have a command script (.cmd) run automatically, making sure: 1. The program doesn't start until the user logs in 2. The program doesn't start for other users I thought I could use this startup...
  5. How to run a program automatically in background at startup?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run a program automatically in background at startup?: I want to run a software that I had installed for my headphone but I don't want to open it again and again whenever I open my computer. So please suggest me some ideas. Note:- I want to run the software in background...
  6. How do I prevent programs from running at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent programs from running at startup?: It seems some programs just want to start up no matter what. I have disabled them in Task Manager startup manager, deleted them from the startup folder ("shell:startup"), and deleted all of their task scheduler tasks, and they still start up. There are many programs like...
  7. How do I find Programs files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I find Programs files: Obviously I can search my files directory, but doesn't seem to work. I can also right click the program and "Open file location," but that doesn't show me all the files are on my PC. I'am really good with computers and good with Apples filing system, but have been having...
  8. how do I find the All programs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I find the All programs: where is all programs are https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-the-all-programs/f7471dd6-337a-4f11-8725-d25e3221845e
  9. How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do make programs run at startup on standard user account?: Sent you a pm. Let us know if it works.
  10. How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find out what program is calling a .dll file on startup?: My neice had a virus which I successfully cleaned out, but now every time I start up the laptop I get an error message that it couldn't load "C:\Users\her name\AppData\Local\Call Kit\CallKit.dll" and I am having a real trial with attempting t identify what program is calling...