Windows 10: how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

Discus and support how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? It says "windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nidhish~RAR, Nov 18, 2020.

1. how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? It says "windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account". I have 2 accounts on my device.

:)

Nidhish~RAR, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Nov 18, 2020
  4. yogalD Win User

how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

Product key without Microsoft account?

I read that the Windows 10 product key from the free upgrade is automatically linked to your Microsoft account. Since I do not want to use a Microsoft account to sign into Windows, will this be a problem when I reinstall in the future?

yogalD, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

1. how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? - Similar Threads - find account product

2. How do I find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product key: How do I find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/7adac39a-6343-4699-a8b7-b29886309c21
  3. How do I find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my product key: How do I find my product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/7adac39a-6343-4699-a8b7-b29886309c21
  4. How do I find my product keys are used on which machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my product keys are used on which machines: I had purchased some product keys from the Microsoft Store back in 2016-17. I have been using those on Virtual Machines mostly. Sometimes I would destroy those VMs to create new ones. I am not able to use my product keys anymore. I keep getting an error that says the key is...
  5. How do I find my product keys are used on which machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my product keys are used on which machines: I had purchased some product keys from the Microsoft Store back in 2016-17. I have been using those on Virtual Machines mostly. Sometimes I would destroy those VMs to create new ones. I am not able to use my product keys anymore. I keep getting an error that says the key is...
  6. How do I find my product keys are used on which machines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. How do I find my product key on my microsoft account?

How do I find my product key on my microsoft account?: How do I find my product key on my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key-on-my-microsoft/133b920c-ab4f-492c-817c-3bcf52224db6
  8. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license: Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it...
  9. How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account

How i can find my Product key that linked to my microsft account: Hiii Dear community members I like to sell my current PC and I like to buy a new one when sell the product I have to remove that from Microsoft account If I do that I will lost that product key too... Please let me know...
  10. How do I find my product key?

How do I find my product key?: How do I find my product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-product-key/0a31418d-dd65-4e57-b09d-6a2b8aae6c73"