Windows 10: How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

Discus and support How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kalahasti sai, Sep 17, 2019.

1. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it anywhere. Is there any way to find it. please tell me

Thank u.

:)

kalahasti sai, Sep 17, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 17, 2019
  4. TrustMe Win User

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

TrustMe, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

1. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. where do i find the digital license thats linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where do i find the digital license thats linked to my microsoft account: where do i find the digital license that is linked to my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-digital-license-thats-linked/a0dd560a-8954-470d-95a7-ee1240ae0e82
  3. where do i find the digital license thats linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where do i find the digital license thats linked to my microsoft account: where do i find the digital license that is linked to my microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-the-digital-license-thats-linked/a0dd560a-8954-470d-95a7-ee1240ae0e82
  4. where do i find the digital license thats linked to my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  6. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?: I have different Microsoft accounts and through the years I used some then sign out then used others. How can I found out which Microsoft account is linked to my windows 10 digital license?...
  7. How do I know which Microsoft account is linked to my digital license?

8. How can I know which account my win11 license is linked to?

How can I know which account my win11 license is linked to?: Hey,I have installed win11 on a brand new pc and I activated it after the installation.The thing is, I have 2 accounts connected to windows - one as administrator which used as my private account and another one from the university which provided my access to office 365.I'm a...
  9. how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?

how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to?: how do I find to which account is my windows product key linked to? It says "windows is activated with a digital license linked to your microsoft account". I have 2 accounts on my device....
  10. How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?

How do I link this digital licensed windows to My Microsoft Account?: [ATTACH]I can't Find any option to link the digital license to Microsoft account? How can I add this? Please tell me with the procedure. Thank you....