Windows 10: How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

Discus and support How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kalahasti sai, Sep 17, 2019.

1. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

Hi I upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a year back roughly. I am about to change my Internal hard disk. I am not sure which microsoft account in linked to my license. I can open my 2 accounts in browser but I cannot find which account is linked they do not mention it anywhere. Is there any way to find it. please tell me

Thank u.

:)

kalahasti sai, Sep 17, 2019

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license [​IMG]

MCardona81, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Hello Steve, and welcome to Ten Forums. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license :)

What build of Windows 10 do you currently have installed?

*Arrow https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...mber-find.html

Starting in build 14371, if you see this part highlighted in yellow below in Settings -> Update & security -> Activation from step 7 in the tutorial posted above, then the PC's digital license is linked to your MSA.

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 17, 2019
  4. TrustMe Win User

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

TrustMe, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license

1. How do i find which microsoft account is linked to my license - Similar Threads - find microsoft account

2. how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i find out which one of my accounts used a code for a game?: my girlfriend bought minecraft for windows 10 and sent me a code for it. at the time i had windows 7 so i couldn't install, so i installed windows 10. i must've forgotten about the game itself because im coming back to it just now. but on this account it says that the code...
  3. How do I link my PC to my Windows account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I link my PC to my Windows account?: I'm trying to download iCloud for WIndows 10 to my Windows 10 PC, but it doesn't get that I obviously want to download to the PC on which I am requesting the iCloud app....
  4. Reactivation of a digital license not linked to a Microsoft account

Reactivation of a digital license not linked to a Microsoft account: I've read conflicting information regarding this matter. Basically I'm thinking about taking the HDD of my laptop behind the barn and putting it down, slip an SSD on it's place and make a clean install. Thing is, I never linked a Microsoft Account to the installation, and I...
  5. How do I remove the "link" to my Microsoft Account for a corrupted Profile (Win10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I remove the "link" to my Microsoft Account for a corrupted Profile (Win10): I want to log on with my Microsoft Account on a new created Admin profile, but get the message: that a profile it is already linked to this Microsoft Account on this pc. This "old" profile got corrupted after hardware/software failier that resulted in black screen and...
  6. Windows License linked to my Microsoft account

Windows License linked to my Microsoft account: Hello. Im in the process of rebuilding a new PC. Only 1 thing was gonna be brought forward and it was my 1 TB seagate drive and well .. my dog chewed and slobbered on it for 8 hours while i was at work and its literally unusable i lost everything. Im a novice in this world...
  7. how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to find CD keys linked to Microsoft account: When I registered Windows 10 with Microsoft account, the system showed a listed of linked licenses. However I cannot find it now. Could you help me to find Office or Windows cd-keys linked to my Microsoft account?...
  8. Effect on family if I create a Microsoft Account to link license

Effect on family if I create a Microsoft Account to link license: Hi. Now that I've allowed the upgrade to Win10, I want to be prepared in case I ever build a new PC which means creating a Microsoft account in which to link my Win10 digital license. I've created the MSA but, before I do any linking, I'd like to know if it will have any...
  9. Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license

Link a Microsoft Account to a Windows 10 license: I have a retail version of Windows 7 Pro Some time ago i took advantage to upgrade my o/s to Windows 10 . I currently sign into PC with a microsoft account. Motherboard on PC may be giving up on me so I wish to replace it. I have done a bit of research and it...
  10. How do I find the order number for my VPN license?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I find the order number for my VPN license?: I'm having some issues with my antivirus software. Support sent the following request: Could you send me an order number for your VPN license, please? I will check it onto our reference machine. I looked at ipconfig and the router user guide but don't know how to find...