Windows 10: How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10

Discus and support How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I repair a black screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Robert SF, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Robert SF Win User

How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10

How do I repair a black screen

:)

Robert SF, Nov 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 12, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I fix a black screen after installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix black screen

2. How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?: Hi. So I am experiencing intermittent black screen on my pc. To give you the details, here are the things that went down. I've had this computer for 3 years already and everything is working just fine until last week. The pc becomes unresponsive right after the screen...
  3. How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?: Hi. So I am experiencing intermittent black screen on my pc. To give you the details, here are the things that went down. I've had this computer for 3 years already and everything is working just fine until last week. The pc becomes unresponsive right after the screen...
  4. How do I fix intermittent black screen on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?

How do I fix black screen after turning on my laptop?: Hello! A few days ago 2 days.,, I installed the latest windows 11 update, and then I didn't use my laptop. Yesterday, I turned my laptop on, and it was functional, except for the lack of taskbar. Like if I clicked on an app, it'd maximize above the task bar as if there was...
  6. How do I fix a black screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a black screen?: My computer suddenly went black out of no where, but the power button light is still on. When I tried to turn the computer off then back on, it won’t turn off. I thought maybe plugging the charger in would help, but when I did the charger light didn’t turn on to indicate it...
  7. How do I fix a black screen?

How do I fix a black screen?: My computer suddenly went black out of no where, but the power button light is still on. When I tried to turn the computer off then back on, it won’t turn off. I thought maybe plugging the charger in would help, but when I did the charger light didn’t turn on to indicate it...
  8. How do I fix black screen with cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix black screen with cursor: It suddenly happened it was fine yesterday as soon as I open it this morning it stopped working submitted by /u/pinoynamatalino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maeiml/how_do_i_fix_black_screen_with_cursor/
  9. How do i fix a black screen?

How do i fix a black screen?: So i turned on my computer, it brings me to a black screen with a cursor. if i give it some time it brings up the first page to go to sign in, but it looks weird. it has poor quality and says “Windows sign-in”. if i click anything at all, it brings me straight to the black...
  10. How do I fix this black screen?

How do I fix this black screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flash050562ndacc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoe1bg/how_do_i_fix_this_black_screen/