Windows 10: How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

Discus and support How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was using my computer when a blue screen abruptly appeared. The computer restarted, and I expected the computer to run normally, thinking it was just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by javier argueta, Oct 6, 2022.

1. How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

I was using my computer when a blue screen abruptly appeared. The computer restarted, and I expected the computer to run normally, thinking it was just an error, but it appeared right after windows loaded. I couldn't even get to the login screen yet, and the blue screen still appeared. The computer restarted and eventually, it was "Preparing automatic repair." Right after that, the blue screen appeared again, and it went on and on again. I tried to access the automatic repair in various ways but it either restarted or a blue screen appeared. I tried to factory reset, I tried to format the PC,

:)

javier argueta, Oct 6, 2022
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Oct 6, 2022
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Oct 6, 2022
  4. How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

1. How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up? - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. How do I fix windows menu not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix windows menu not popping up: How do I fix windows menu not popping upI have tried multiple Microsoft links to fix the issue and still not fixed. Its been 1 month or longer. I would like to speak to a technical support rep.What is the number for help support....
  3. How do I fix windows menu not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix windows menu not popping up: How do I fix windows menu not popping upI have tried multiple Microsoft links to fix the issue and still not fixed. Its been 1 month or longer. I would like to speak to a technical support rep.What is the number for help support....
  4. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  5. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this: this is the message that pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-runddll-message-keeps-popping-up-out-of/82289f68-f05d-4a83-85bc-8e61cfc5db4e
  6. this RundDLL message keeps popping up out of nowhere how do i fix this

7. How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?

How do I fix my computer to keep it from blue screening?: My pc that I built about 1.5 years ago with drivers and updates that are updated to the newest versions has a problem with bluescreening. The stop code is IQRL not less or equal. It seems to blue screen every time i turn on my pc, and when it dosent it will after about 30...
  8. How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?: I was using my computer when a blue screen abruptly appeared. The computer restarted, and I expected the computer to run normally, thinking it was just an error, but it appeared right after windows loaded. I couldn't even get to the login screen yet, and the blue screen still...
  9. How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?

How do I fix a blue screen that keeps popping up?: I was using my computer when a blue screen abruptly appeared. The computer restarted, and I expected the computer to run normally, thinking it was just an error, but it appeared right after windows loaded. I couldn't even get to the login screen yet, and the blue screen still...
  10. How do I fix Blue screen.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I fix Blue screen.: Unable to update windows .. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-blue-screen/65822ea0-d080-4fec-9c5b-11ff17496a54