Windows 10: How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a...

Discus and support How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had 2 Microsoft Edge web browser windows and a Google Chrome window open when my computer froze. I tried using CTRL+ALT+DEL with no luck, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mighty Mulligan, Sep 8, 2019.

1. How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a...

I had 2 Microsoft Edge web browser windows and a Google Chrome window open when my computer froze. I tried using CTRL+ALT+DEL with no luck, so I unplugged the power supply (HP Laptop). When the computer went to reboot a Blue screen appeared with a message stating there was some kind of issue and the computer would reboot. When I got to trying to use my System USB I saw the message "Boot Drive Inaccessible."

:)

Mighty Mulligan, Sep 8, 2019
  2. Oyarsa Win User

Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device (tried using USB)

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my desktop. Following that, I tried a clean install and ran into the "Inaccessible Boot Device" error so many people are having. I read the suggestion to use another computer to create a USB drive to install Windows 10, so I did
    that. Unfortunately, I'm not having any luck using that method. I bought a USB flash drive, used Media Creation Tool to put Windows 10 on the drive, made sure the USB drive is the first drive booting, but it still says the same thing. Only difference is that
    it takes longer for it to leave the initial logo screen...

Any suggestions?

Oyarsa, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Evan659 Win User
    Evan659, Sep 8, 2019
  4. How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a...

Stop code inaccessible boot

Hi,

i created the installation media USB flash drive, what is the next step with the desttop system with inaccessible boot device.

Thanks,

Joe Marchesani Sr.

JosephMarchesani1, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a...

1. How do I fix a "boot drive inaccessible" error message ? I tried using a system USB and a... - Similar Threads - fix boot drive

2. how do I fix error (2147219196

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I fix error (2147219196: I can't open my pictures and I get error (2147219196 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-error-2147219196/eb7d5a58-fcb1-4896-ae13-66cac50366d0"
  3. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  4. How do i fix this error

How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 please assist me as quickly as possible https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/fe642d74-9855-408e-a9b6-fa05531487c7
  5. error code how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error code how do i fix this?: [ATTACH] I get this error message when i try to download discord. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-how-do-i-fix-this/827e8a2d-692f-44c8-a5fa-e61d448bdf3b"
  6. how do I fix camera error message 0x80004005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I fix camera error message 0x80004005: I take a picture and get the above error message that ends with 0x80004005. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-camera-error-message-0x80004005/f5d206a9-fde4-46f8-94e5-d97dff0e5ddd
  7. How do I fix this error?

How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...
  8. How Do I Fix this Crazy Error?

How Do I Fix this Crazy Error?: I got the following error when I ran a diagnostic. Now I got nothing connected in my PCIe slot, no graphics card, nothing. How can I fix this? Platform Power Management Capabilities: PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled PCI Express Active-State Power...
  9. How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message: installed windows 10 and after all the instillation and set up i log into my user and I don't open any program. I keep getting an error message and it is constantly restarting my computer every time. what can l do to correct this error l could not do anything on my...
  10. How do I fix a corrupted directory on external USB drive?

How do I fix a corrupted directory on external USB drive?: I noticed I have a corrupted directory on my external drive and whenever I use FreeFileSync to backup my data, it flags it: [img] Can someone please help me delete this unwanted directory? Everytime I try to delete it, I get this: [img] 30328