Windows 10: How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?

Discus and support How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, In the middle of installing updates using Windows Update yesterday, my Windows 10 Pro laptop generated a BSoD. The stop error was Kernel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TPannone, Apr 9, 2021.

1. TPannone Win User

How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?

Hello,

In the middle of installing updates using Windows Update yesterday, my Windows 10 Pro laptop generated a BSoD. The stop error was Kernel Security Check Failure. Up until yesterday, my laptop was working great. Everything I read online indicates that it is most likely a driver issue.

I tried the some of the options under Troubleshoot\Advanced options. I tried Uninstall Updates to uninstall both the latest quality and feature updates. Windows responded that it is unable to uninstall either. I also tried Startup Repair. Windows responded that it couldn't repair my PC. I have not attempted a System Restore from the previous restore point.

I entered Startup Settings and booted into Safe Mode. I uninstalled what I thought was the problem driver, but I still get the Kernel Security Check Failure stop code. I also tried Disable Driver Signature Enforcement, but that didn't stop the error either.

The only other thing I notice is that when I attempt to open Windows Update, the window is empty with small dots scrolling across the top of the screen.

Any suggestions on how to proceed next would be greatly appreciated. I do have the system error .dmp file.

:)

TPannone, Apr 9, 2021

2. Kernel Security Check Failure error

My win 8.1 laptop is giving Kernel Security Check Failure error at random and laptop keeps rebooting. Pl suggest how to fix this

nevincherian, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Degenerateslob, Apr 9, 2021
  4. How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?

BSOD - Kernel Security Check Failure

Hi Ashton,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the
    video output is being sent to an unexpected port. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE error is usually caused by Memory or Driver incompatibility issues or corruption of system data.
    In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error?

1. How do I fix a Kernel Security Check Failure error? - Similar Threads - fix Kernel Security

2. How do I fix “Kernel Security Check Failure” when opening Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix “Kernel Security Check Failure” when opening Fortnite: Every thing was working fine, i updated fortnite and as soon as i opened it, it started uninstalling. once i reinstalled it and opened the application, it would blue screen on me....
  3. How do I fix “Kernel Security Check Failure” when opening Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix “Kernel Security Check Failure” when opening Fortnite: Every thing was working fine, i updated fortnite and as soon as i opened it, it started uninstalling. once i reinstalled it and opened the application, it would blue screen on me....
  4. how do I fix "kernel security check failure"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix "kernel security check failure": How do I fix " kernel security check failure" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-kernel-security-check-failure/46033fb0-d340-43c2-9b10-79b187d295b8
  5. how do I fix "kernel security check failure"

how do I fix "kernel security check failure": How do I fix " kernel security check failure" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-kernel-security-check-failure/46033fb0-d340-43c2-9b10-79b187d295b8
  6. How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  7. How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE: Hello i was just installing a driver for my internet adapter and while that i was activating hyper-V And suddenly i got a Bluescreen With The Error code: KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  8. How to fix Bluescreen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. how do i fix the kernel security check failure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix the kernel security check failure?: I am on Windows 11 i got my laptop like october last year and sometimes when i plug my headphones in my laptop i can't hear sound then the blue screen pops up and says kernel security check failure it is aggervating when this happens and i want to be able to fix it i dont...
  10. how do i fix the kernel security check failure?

how do i fix the kernel security check failure?: I am on Windows 11 i got my laptop like october last year and sometimes when i plug my headphones in my laptop i can't hear sound then the blue screen pops up and says kernel security check failure it is aggervating when this happens and i want to be able to fix it i dont...