Windows 10: How do I fix a media problem

Discus and support How do I fix a media problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone , I have been using windows 10 for almost 2 months now , everything was almost perfect until a major probleme has shown up and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by outlander93, Oct 7, 2015.

1. How do I fix a media problem

Hello everyone ,

I have been using windows 10 for almost 2 months now , everything was almost perfect until a major probleme has shown up and the probeme is that I can't play any video or audio neither locally (files from my hard disk ) nor from the internet ... not only that most of graphical application crashed such as Games from windows store or classic games ...
    to mention I used vlc to open a video it did open but no sound and to mention as well the fact that all drivers are installed and upToDate ... Well now I'm wondering if there is anyone can help and thank you in advance

:)

outlander93, Oct 7, 2015

2. How do you fix corrupted media files, I have a video on my computer that can't be played

I've searched online and browsed various websites, but none of them seem to help

HunterThomasonGames, Oct 7, 2015
  3. How do you fix corrupted media files, I have a video on my computer that can't be played

Here's why:

How do I fix a media problem [​IMG]

HunterThomasonGames, Oct 7, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

How do I fix a media problem

Do you have any ? in Device Manager or errors and is your sound driver up to date?

Gary, Oct 7, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Is System Restore enabled and are there any restore points? If yes then try restoring to before the problem started happening.

Ztruker, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix a media problem

1. How do I fix a media problem - Similar Threads - fix media problem

2. How do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this problem: So the problem is, that whenever i try to download any application it loads for a bit and says this "Try again later", "something happened on our end" and i`ve tried waiting it out but it didnt work. It worked some time ago but not now, and i have no idea why. I have disk...
  3. How do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix this problem: This keep popping up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-problem/5595953e-15a1-4385-bec8-0cd17f2125e9
  4. how do i fix this problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do i fix this problem: my laptops battery doesn't work and while i was using the laptop the electricity got cut for a moment and after i turned it on again the windows and all the programs and games fell heavy and have low fps i tried to fix all the errors and warnings in the event log and even...
  5. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  6. How do I fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I fix this problem?: Error creating registry key:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Current\Version\RunRegCreateKeyEx failed; code 5.Access us denied.Click Retry to try again, Ignore to proceed anyway, or Abort to cancel installation....
  7. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  8. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this problem: I was just about to press onto Disney plus through the windows menu when my cursor froze and everything stopped working i could however use my keyboard still but couldn't restart as I was still trying to save my audio project I also had to wait 20 minutes to turn it off...
  9. How do I fix this Problem ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this Problem ?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/k3o5l4n3wd461.png?width=734&format=png&auto=webp&s=6f081233343d528af8851884c0ffb273b81b13e9 submitted by /u/TechieNikhil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kai23g/how_do_i_fix_this_problem/
  10. How do I fix this problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this problem: At first, it said the Ethernet cable was an unidentified network. I still don’t know how to fix that but it doesn’t say that anymore. Now it says,’The connection between your access point, router, or cable modem and the Internet is broken’. Every other device in the house...