Windows 10: How do I fix a Windows 10 installation that is stuck in the infinite loop and does not give...

Discus and support How do I fix a Windows 10 installation that is stuck in the infinite loop and does not give... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to do a reset of a Windows 10 installation and during the process there was an error and said Windows could not complete installation and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aronlee1, Jul 4, 2020.

1. aronlee1 Win User

How do I fix a Windows 10 installation that is stuck in the infinite loop and does not give...

I tried to do a reset of a Windows 10 installation and during the process there was an error and said Windows could not complete installation and is now stuck in the infinite loop. There isn't a repair option and the only thing I can do is enter the Bios but when I tried to connect a USB boot drive the installation did not load. I am using an HP Elitebook 840. Can someone please help advise me on what I can do? Thank you.

:)

aronlee1, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Jan3d Win User

update stuck in infinite loop

My computer automatically updated to Windows 10 from 7. Ever since, anytime an update comes through, it gets stuck in an infinite loop. It appears that a HP printer update is failing, but I don't know if that's what's causing the loop. How can I eliminate
    that update, to see if future updates will continue as they should?

Jan3d, Jul 4, 2020
  3. NUV
    Nuv Win User
    ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

4. Goonsoon Win User

How do I fix a Windows 10 installation that is stuck in the infinite loop and does not give...

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I fix a Windows 10 installation that is stuck in the infinite loop and does not give... - Similar Threads - fix installation stuck

2. Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck on infinite reboot loop: Not sure if this goes here but as the title say my windows 10 is stuck on a infinite loop. Yesterday night it my computer said I had a update but I didn’t bother to do it. It could have done it over night not sure. This morning I turn it on to see my computer asking for my...
  3. Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Windows not booting, stuck in infinite loop.: Hello, Yesterday, for no explicable reason, my computer started being unable to boot into Windows. It says "preparing automatic repair". It keeps either loading into this or stuck on a loading screen. What do I do? I'm very concerned... I'm worried I'll lose all my data. It...
  4. Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in an Infinite Restart Loop.: While trying to remove a virus I turned the boot mode to Safe Mode(Network) after which i restarted my PC and was unable to log in with the same Password. I then Hit the MSI System Recovery which reinstalls Windows..Just to get rid of the virus completely. When my pc...
  5. Windows infinite install loop

Windows infinite install loop: I am trying to install windows 10 on an ssd. I created the usb windows media tool to do so andmy pc is forced to restart then i am taken back to the the initial choose language screen after restarting. Here is my boot order. What do i need to do and change to stop this...
  6. Windows 10 infinite installation loop

Windows 10 infinite installation loop: I recently had to re-install windows on my home-built gaming PC. I created a windows 10 media USB on a separate laptop and plugged it into my gaming PC and turned it on. I had to set the BIOS to read the USB first. I loaded Windows and got all the way to the part where...
  7. Stuck at infinite loop on every restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at infinite loop on every restart: Hello ! I've made a clean install of windows 10 1809 , and I've also installed all the other updates. But after 2-3 days , I have a strange problem. When I turn off / On my computer everything is ok. But if I restart the Pc , after the windows is loaded , at the middle of...
  8. Windows 10 infinitely loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 infinitely loop: My lil bro mistakenly switched Off the UPS while CPU was shutting down.The monitor goes to offline but cpu was still shutting down but my bro switched of ups. After that Inf loading circle. I tried to boot from Usb drive but that also stuck at Loading operating system _ ....
  9. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe but when I get to the Network stage of setup, it doesn't matter whether I connect via wifi, an ethernet cable or click skip, I...
  10. Windows 10 Infinite Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Infinite Loop: I have a legion Y520 laptop. After shutting it down once, I got the blue screen that says “your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart”. It gets stuck at 100% so I restart it and automatic repair begins. Everything I try besides restarting the laptop brings me back to the...