Windows 10: How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.

Discus and support How do I fix an I/O error on drive C. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Worked at first, now I can't plug in my Ipod to load songs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DebLawton, Mar 27, 2020.

1. DebLawton Win User

How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.

Worked at first, now I can't plug in my Ipod to load songs.

:)

DebLawton, Mar 27, 2020

2. No O/C at all

Now with the cpu step up O/C it averages around 55-58c on all cores.

gerrynicol, Mar 27, 2020
  3. up2nogood Win User
    O/C my opt 146

*Bang Head :banghead: Hi all.
    Im a total Noob to O/C, and want some step by step on how to O/C my opt 146
    pretty please be very greatful if someone could help me out.. thanks *Big Grin How do I fix an I/O error on drive C. :D

up2nogood, Mar 27, 2020
  4. How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.

Can't update audio driver- Showing I/O device error

Hi Christa,

An I/O Device error can occur with different types of hardware devices or media, such as external hard drives, SD cards, SSD, USB flash drives or pen drives. For us to isolate the issue, we suggest that you run the hardware and devices troubleshooter by
    following these steps:

• Open the Settings app.
    • Type Troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View all.
    • Select Hardware and Devices.
    • Click on Next button and follow the on screen guide.
    • Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps above helped you to resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix an I/O error on drive C.

1. How do I fix an I/O error on drive C. - Similar Threads - fix error drive

2. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this error?: It says that when I try to favorite a file using the new windows 11 file explorer favorite feature. "The parameter is incorrect. " [OK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/0b78d56f-fb6b-4f1e-a884-bc2491c193c7
  3. How do i fix this c++ issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this c++ issue: i have this issue where whenever i start or install something that uses a specific version of c++ it gives me an error that says "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. it says click ok or enter an alternate path to the installation...
  4. How do i fix this c++ issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this c++ issue: i have this issue where whenever i start or install something that uses a specific version of c++ it gives me an error that says "the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. it says click ok or enter an alternate path to the installation...
  5. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error?: Hi, Windows 11 pro, Legion 5 pro i7 11800H-32GB-1TB SSD-6GB 3060-WQXGA, I get this error. re started many times but yet I get it.Even Windows Defender couldnt find anything.It started right after deleting Afterburner.I'd be glad if you could help me fixing it....
  6. How do I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this error: How do i fix this error i tried searching it everywhere but didnt find a solution[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/49db61c6-e298-4ad4-b20b-bd390f81fa27
  7. How to fix I/O errors with DVD drive in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix I/O errors with DVD drive in windows 10?: I think i pooped my DVD drive. So. Ive been trying to fix this for a couple months, and cant find a fix. like it says in the title, when I try to access my DVD drive in windows 10, i get an I/O error. It knows its there. when I take it out it does that notification...
  8. C drive has low memory. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    C drive has low memory. How do I fix it?: [ATTACH] I used Windirstat and came up with this: https://preview.redd.it/rqgc0n5lub151.png?width=1864&format=png&auto=webp&s=7945d17ba66b0b38d9c4e01df2a7b85d6255f2b4...
  9. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  10. I/O 8007045D ERROR HOW DO I FIX IT?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I/O 8007045D ERROR HOW DO I FIX IT?: EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE , CAN NOT DELETE FILES? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/io-8007045d-error-how-do-i-fix-it/393cbc30-75d1-4cf9-a1e4-e8334945c729"