Windows 10: How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

Discus and support How do I fix an issue involving my pin? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For some reason it says my pin isn’t available and then prompts me to make another one. Then it tries to load something and then it disappears. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hayden Odom, May 20, 2024.

1. How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

For some reason it says my pin isn’t available and then prompts me to make another one. Then it tries to load something and then it disappears. I literally cannot get into my account.

:)

Hayden Odom, May 20, 2024

2. Is there a fix for this? Critical error involving Cortana.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given methods and check if it fixes the issue.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell in search, right click on it and Run as administrator.
    • Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 20, 2024
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 20, 2024
  4. JayPhi Win User

How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, May 20, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

1. How do I fix an issue involving my pin? - Similar Threads - fix issue involving

2. How do I fix an issue involving my pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix an issue involving my pin?: For some reason it says my pin isn’t available and then prompts me to make another one. Then it tries to load something and then it disappears. I literally cannot get into my account....
  3. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  4. How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in

How do I fix my Pin and be able to log in: Everyone I enter THE RIGHT PIN it says it’s wrong on the first try. And every time I press forgot pin it just takes me back to the main screen so I’m unable to even log in....
  5. How do I fix the reset my pin

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix the reset my pin: It won't work I've been at this for almost a hour and 30 minutes I'll provide more information on the problem when I can get a immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-reset-my-pin/749b027f-54a9-4ea8-a94d-6a0df36289c9
  6. How do I fix the reset my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the reset my pin: It won't work I've been at this for almost a hour and 30 minutes I'll provide more information on the problem when I can get a immediate response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-reset-my-pin/749b027f-54a9-4ea8-a94d-6a0df36289c9
  7. How do I fix the reset my pin

8. how do i fix this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  9. how do i fix this issue?

how do i fix this issue?: my pc was recently repaired, but now it is very slow and is not able to run the games it used to be able to run properly, i cannot run games such as roblox or minecraft and many more. it has suddenly become very slow and it crashes...
  10. How do I fix my issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix my issue?: I updated my computer there is a issue with my keyboard where whenever I press on key it produces multiple copies of the same letter. For example if I press the key a it will either produce 'aa' or 'aaa' just with one press. My question is how do i fix this? I've tried...