Windows 10: How do I fix Blue screen.

Discus and support How do I fix Blue screen. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unable to update windows .. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-blue-screen/65822ea0-d080-4fec-9c5b-11ff17496a54 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BriannaBranch, Apr 22, 2020.

1. How do I fix Blue screen.

Unable to update windows .. How do I fix Blue screen. 94485ba4-d384-4437-a842-f8f67605c1e4?upload=true.jpg

:)

BriannaBranch, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Apr 22, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Apr 22, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

How do I fix Blue screen.

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

How do I fix Blue screen.

1. How do I fix Blue screen. - Similar Threads - fix Blue screen

2. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  3. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?: My computer started acting weird like taking hours to turn on but I couldn't find anything wrong with the computer so I ended up forgetting about it and now when I turned on my computer it takes like 10 minutes with the loading dots screen before going to the blue screen with...
  4. How do I fix the "blue screen of death"?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do I fix Blue Screen Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Blue Screen Whea_Uncorrectable_Error: So, it's been a few months since my computer has a blue screen for absolutely everything. Most of the time it happens when I'm playing games but it also happens when I'm just watching a video on YouTube or just turning on and staying at the desktop. A friend managed to...
  6. How do I fix Blue Screen Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

How do I fix Blue Screen Whea_Uncorrectable_Error: So, it's been a few months since my computer has a blue screen for absolutely everything. Most of the time it happens when I'm playing games but it also happens when I'm just watching a video on YouTube or just turning on and staying at the desktop. A friend managed to...
  7. How do I fix this blue screen loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this blue screen loop?: When I turn on my laptop I get the Lenovo loading screen it then instantly goes to blue screen and after a few seconds it then goes back to Lenovo loading screen and the issue repeats I can’t do anything on it none of the buttons work...
  8. How do I fix this blue screen loop?

How do I fix this blue screen loop?: When I turn on my laptop I get the Lenovo loading screen it then instantly goes to blue screen and after a few seconds it then goes back to Lenovo loading screen and the issue repeats I can’t do anything on it none of the buttons work...
  9. How do i Fix blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i Fix blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?: i’ve tried updating all my drivers and tried to go into a memory diagnostic which now makes the pc not bootable at all even in boot screen i’ll get a blue screen. PLEASE ANYONE can u help at least diagnose this issue....
  10. How do i Fix blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?

How do i Fix blue screen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL?: i’ve tried updating all my drivers and tried to go into a memory diagnostic which now makes the pc not bootable at all even in boot screen i’ll get a blue screen. PLEASE ANYONE can u help at least diagnose this issue....